August 4, 201115 yr comment_544416 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhOmz-5drWU&feature=related lol. decent Lol the title should be re named to "Holden burnout gone right" Report
August 8, 201115 yr comment_545265 If you havent yet heard of these guys get behind them and give em your support, best thing out of Aus since butterfly effect. Ive seen a bunch of there gigs and met up with them recently after a show, very down to earth guys that make great music. This is one of there more commercial songs but very meaningful, give them a go, definetly worth it - http://youtu.be/dOZZsluC__4 Edited August 9, 201115 yr by 36panvan Report
August 18, 201115 yr comment_547489 From the same guys that brought you the treadmill dance. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qybUFnY7Y8w Edited August 18, 201115 yr by Redwarf Report
August 18, 201115 yr comment_547517 Proximity flights in squirrel suits...... f@$k yes do want. :happy: Report
August 20, 201115 yr comment_547844 I tried to think of some witty remark to accompany this video, but I got nothin' None of us have anything on this guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUQ-dpb0CaY&feature=player_embedded Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_549164 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeKX1qhXT70&feature=email&email=comment_reply_received My god I wanna stab the retards in the comments section of this video. Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_551925 No brakes at 180mph... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hNZmxHcCq0 Oh and Will Power won :D Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_551946 mmm RWD GTR (as confirmed with a google search) got some funky sequential box in it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vls0c9GiAM&feature=related who knows japanese.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9DqcKuctDA Edited September 7, 201115 yr by ke70dave Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_551948 I think it'd have to be RWD with that kind of weight loss. Probably a Holinger in the conventional spot and a conventional diff down the back? Looks like its still a bit of a whale though haha Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_551949 yeah looks big still... i wonder what a GTR is like in real life, in all videos they do look a bit like a whale. not a very low profile.. though same with jzx100's, first time i saw oneof those up close, i was surprised at how "small" the car was, compared to what i expected from photos and videos... Edited September 7, 201115 yr by ke70dave Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_552080 When I seen the new skyline in the flesh I got a shock on how big it was , it is a whale. I would guess its the same a Mercedes S-class , yea that big! Report
September 8, 201115 yr comment_552375 Yeah big on the outside, small on the inside. Sort of like a tardis in reverse. :lol: ......or maybe it was the race seat and cage that made it feel small! :P I thought this was pretty cool. Shows from casting, through to machining and then final assembly..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdcoVurVY30 Edited September 8, 201115 yr by Taz_Rx Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now