Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which Ke20 Look?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 34k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I prefer the black look. Looks smooth and cruisy! Especially with the tint.

 

You could put some hub caps on it and leave the whitewalls.

Edited by seabiscuit

LEAVE IT AS IS!

 

I agree. But if you do the black rims go for no tint.

I agree. But if you do the black rims go for no tint.

definitely no tint regardless of whether you change the rim colour or not

red is a f@$ken win, leave it as is

Another vote for leaving as is, although the black steelies are ok too

 

defintely no tint though, looks pretty tidy mate :yak:

 

Cheers, Ben.

no tint, black looks a bit more understated than red, so i'd go black myself.

  • Author

Ok, no tint that's decided. What illl do is start painting bits and pieces black and I'll leave the wheels to last and make my decision. I really just want some 13 x 9's on the rear :yak:

Agreed, no tint. I'm a fan of the black wheels.

 

I love fender mirrors too mate. How do you go using them? Theres a topic around here somewhere with people hating them. Just thought i would get your opinion...

  • Author
Agreed, no tint. I'm a fan of the black wheels.

 

I love fender mirrors too mate. How do you go using them? Theres a topic around here somewhere with people hating them. Just thought i would get your opinion...

 

Ive been using fender mirrors for the last 2 years or so, absolutely love them. I really find them much easier to use then regular door mirrors and to me their more functional due to less of a blind spot. On my old ke20 i had some aftermarket 4" mirrors which were fantastic, and on this car i've got JDM celica mirrors (i preferred celica mirrors over corolla mirrors) and both sets have been great.

 

As far as looks go i just think they can give certain cars a very JDM look right away using them, i've never had anything but positive comments come from this car. I was at a hot rod meet/show the other day and my corolla was getting just about as much attention as the cars in the show!

black wheels, no tint

 

just so you know I'm fairly sure fender mirrors (or anywhere other than standard australian market placement) could be defectable as they would no longer comply to ADRs.

Edited by son of stig

  • Author
black wheels, no tint

 

just so you know I'm fairly sure fender mirrors (or anywhere other than standard australian market placement) could be defectable as they would no longer comply to ADRs.

 

I know, I'm sure there is a few things defectable on my corolla. But there is nothing dangerous and from my experience as long as your not doing anything stupid on the roads police tend to leave me alone, it too slow to be a hoon car anyway!

Is this in SA? pretty sure i seen the same one Behind the Wespac bank on Port road.

 

Looks sick as it is. keep it that way ;)

Red rims, thick whitewall, tinted windows, door mirrors.

Ditto

just don't know about the tint but

 

Either way its got that sweet hot rod look

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.