Rusty Relics - Post Old And Abandoned Rollas Here

Tally

Been out there to look at it.

Does it start - yes (i had it running for about 20 seconds) lol. Its got a 4K in it :), needs a manifold gasket as its blown. Needs a tune, or a lead, running on 2 or 3. But it looks in good shape mechaical wise.

Yes, inside in pretty dam clean. top of rear seats starting to crack, but its pretty good. Ocean blue, its really nice. Dash is overrated, bar the crack in the dashpad.

Body wise; rust hole size of a coke can base under left hand side, infront of rear wheel. Body filler crack down left hand water piller thingie, at rear. Rust bubbles along top of boot lid. Grill is pretty badly tarnished. Bottom of the fenders are rusty.

Is it a good car? Yes. Would it need a bit of body work? Yes. Would it be worth fixing ... Yeah, but you woudl need some time up your sleve.

Members dont see this ad

Hi,

What parts do you need tally I might be popping out there for another carby soon so I might grab a few small things for you?

Cam.

Also Teddy the rust in car would be an easy fix from what I looked at and wouldn't take much. But did you notice the exhaust is lose on the manifold but the back part of the exhaust system is NEW-ish from what I saw so just another tad bit of info there for u.

Hi,

What parts do you need tally I might be popping out there for another carby soon so I might grab a few small things for you?

Cam.

Also Teddy the rust in car would be an easy fix from what I looked at and wouldn't take much. But did you notice the exhaust is lose on the manifold but the back part of the exhaust system is NEW-ish from what I saw so just another tad bit of info there for u.

Hey Cam

Id like that center console. I hear you can mod it to fit a manual. Like this one:

post-1732-1194095868_thumb.jpg

Also Id like the metal trim between the grill and front bar on the late model one on pg 4.

Cheers

Tally

• 2 weeks later...