Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flares On My Ke20 Right Now. Opinions?

Featured Replies

this car has so much win

 

looks so hot

  • Replies 68
  • Views 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow,

 

I guess you don't need any further convincing, but, seriously, I love it. I would sell my car with out a doubt to buy something like you are doing there. Looks really good with the black flares and light coloured body. Can't wait to see how she looks minus the tape holding the flares on.

 

Good luck :y:

Wow,

 

I guess you don't need any further convincing, but, seriously, I love it. I would sell my car with out a doubt to buy something like you are doing there. Looks really good with the black flares and light coloured body. Can't wait to see how she looks minus the tape holding the flares on.

 

Good luck :y:

:hmm: I totally agree with every word..... :)

THAT LOOKS INSANE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT!!!!! :y:

 

GUYS WE GOTTA ORGANISE A MASSIVE ROLLA CRUISE!!!

 

AND THIS HAS GOTTA BE THERE!!!!

  • Author

Bolts are in. Grinder is about to come out! :y:

looks good. normally haven't been a fan of 20's with flares, 25's yes but 20's no. I think yours gets away with it because of the wheels and the colour scheme. I'd probably take off the chrome strip now though as the flare sits a little close and looks cluttered, besides its not exactly that original look anymore, although the rims are period correct.

phew...anyways - looks good.

Flares look great on ke20s if you have mini lites or SSR meshies.

Looks awesome man, flares are sweet as. This car is now my inspiration for my 20 as i also have TE27 flares and charcoal superlites,

Keep up the good work man!!

Edited by ke20jacob

Well you are past the point of no return now :y:

 

Seriously this car delivers the ultimate win.

 

Said it before and will say it again you really do have the taste for style man :)

red centres and whitey walls looked the part :y:

 

p.s. fitment was mad before the flares

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.