Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow,

I guess you don't need any further convincing, but, seriously, I love it. I would sell my car with out a doubt to buy something like you are doing there. Looks really good with the black flares and light coloured body. Can't wait to see how she looks minus the tape holding the flares on.

Good luck :y:

Wow,

I guess you don't need any further convincing, but, seriously, I love it. I would sell my car with out a doubt to buy something like you are doing there. Looks really good with the black flares and light coloured body. Can't wait to see how she looks minus the tape holding the flares on.

Good luck :y:

:hmm: I totally agree with every word..... :)

looks good. normally haven't been a fan of 20's with flares, 25's yes but 20's no. I think yours gets away with it because of the wheels and the colour scheme. I'd probably take off the chrome strip now though as the flare sits a little close and looks cluttered, besides its not exactly that original look anymore, although the rims are period correct.

phew...anyways - looks good.