Who Makes Adjustable Camber Tops To Fit Ke55?

guitar mad

Members dont see this ad

this topic needs some real answers. possibily some without drilling out the holes. even better someone who has bought and fitted adjustable camber tops to a ke55 could give me a number to call or a name of supplier.

I'm getting a little over googling every day and digging through thousands of posts only finding if, buts, and maybes

help me out lads!

this topic needs some real answers. possibily some without drilling out the holes. even better someone who has bought and fitted adjustable camber tops to a ke55 could give me a number to call or a name of supplier.

I'm getting a little over googling every day and digging through thousands of posts only finding if, buts, and maybes

help me out lads!

Sometimes definitive answers aren't out there and its up to you to find them out for yourself. If you do, let us know. Thats how this thing works.

Neil you got a definitive answer (in fact you got told Cusco do them twice!). Have a look at my KE35 race car thread and you will see them bolted straight in.

Cusco make them. The Japanese have never heard of a KE55 I am tipping, but they have heard of a TE37 - same architecture, different engine, hence the T in stead K in the chassis code.

Anyways the Cusco part number is 109 401 A.

A J Pee S in Adelaide are a Cusco supplier and sourced mine 12 months ago.

Edited by silverra23

help me out lads!

And the S13 strut top thing is not just here say. Holes need filing about 1mm each (not re-drilling) and the s13 top slips straight in.

For confirmation of this search for "NickZ's" v6 ke30 project thread. There is pics an there and directions straight from the horses mouth. :y: