August 21, 200917 yr comment_367761 strippd the interior out of the coupe today and got the surprise of me life when i was removing the dash a bag full of coins fell on me head still got a headache from it ;) Report
August 21, 200917 yr comment_367778 strippd the interior out of the coupe today and got the surprise of me life when i was removing the dash a bag full of coins fell on me head still got a headache from it ;) Vaguely similar thing happened to me once! Wasn't a very good surprise, though... Was going on a trip in my uncles neighbors HG Holden Ute, which never has any passengers - we start going up over a hill and the sun blinds me as we get to the top.... I instinctively flap down the sun-visor and WHAM! A huntsman about the size of a man hand drops in my lap. I was pretty lucky cos it didn't freak out and start running down my leg/up my chest. Should have seen my face though. Gawwddddd! Report
August 21, 200917 yr comment_367780 Vaguely similar thing happened to me once! Wasn't a very good surprise, though... Was going on a trip in my uncles neighbors HG Holden Ute, which never hasany passengers - we start going up over a hill and the sun blinds me as we get to the top.... I instinctively flap down the sun-visor and WHAM! A huntsman about the size of a man hand drops in my lap. I was pretty lucky cos it didn't freak out and start running down my leg/up my chest. Should have seen my face though. Gawwddddd! Well you see, i would have freaked out and crashed the car! Bugger that, I don't mind spiders, as long as they're not on me! Give me the coins anyday! ;) Report
August 22, 200917 yr comment_367808 Parking money no doubt. You planning on retiring with your bag of 5 - 10 cent pieces? ;) Report
August 22, 200917 yr comment_367817 Well you see, i would have freaked out and crashed the car! Bugger that, I don't mind spiders, as long as they're not on me! Give me the coins anyday! ;) Oh I wasn't driving haha. I think I would have if I was, though. Report
August 22, 200917 yr comment_367819 When i was cleaning out the interior of my ke55 after i'd just bought it i found about $28 in change and 4 or 5 lighters. Report
August 22, 200917 yr comment_367829 When i was cleaning out the interior of my ke55 after i'd just bought it i found about $28 in change and 4 or 5 lighters. I must buy cars of tight arse people, cause Ive not found more than a dollar in shrapnel in a car Ive bought. Most cars Ive got lately were formerly ownded by women so i get things like melted lipstick and plastic champagne flutes, no actual items a man would want. Report
August 22, 200917 yr comment_367853 Similar thing happened to me. I was working on my KE25 when an old 1970's tobacco tin fell out from under the dash. Well I think it was tobacco... Edited August 22, 200917 yr by JiP Report
August 22, 200917 yr comment_367928 lol i found a roll of 20s in and a bag of weed in my ke70 when i was stripping it out to clean it up. was more then i paid for the car too ;) found $21.03 in my ke20 full of coins been lucky i guess Report
August 25, 200917 yr comment_368717 So i was doing some stuff in my boot on the weekend and looked somewhere i hadn't looked before, found 2 potato's starting to grow roots... Chips anyone? =P Report
August 25, 200917 yr comment_368719 So i was doing some stuff in my boot on the weekend and looked somewhere i hadn't looked before, found 2 potato's starting to grow roots... Chips anyone? =P LOL, gold, my sig now! Edited August 25, 200917 yr by machg Report
August 25, 200917 yr comment_368730 haha when i bought my rolla, i scored a full sid chrome spanner set hidden away in the side of the boot :( someone would be hating life loosing that haha :sob: :P Report
August 25, 200917 yr comment_368746 lol i found a roll of 20s in and a bag of weed in my ke70 when i was stripping it out to clean it up. was more then i paid for the car too :P found $21.03 in my ke20 full of coins been lucky i guess Haha nice, that's sick. That + the sidchrome spanner set are sick scores. Yeah i haven't ever found jack in the cars i've bought, although i did score my AE71 with the previous owners e-tag (took me many a day trip over the Sydney Harbour Bridge with that one) and in another car i found a CD of random Pakistani music pronouncing it "PAKISTANS GREATEST MUSICAL ALBUM EVER!". (i listened to it, it was shit.) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now