Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slo-038 + 10Psi

Featured Replies

  • Author

Stop Bidding on cressida's and do something :lolcry:

 

Any news on this mate?

 

'36 finally gone, this thing going to see some goodies?

 

Hahahah, shaaaarrrdddduuuuppppp you :fuzz:

 

Got my Mega Squirt today, along with my 7K CAS!

 

290480_2444684915345_1198530432_2921169_2062957750_o.jpg

 

Also I got some of these...

335709_2444716556136_1198530432_2921184_737323264_o.jpg

 

More details in Mhmills KE55 thread!

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 505.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Hey Ryan sorry I didn't get a chance to look earlier. But it looks to me that your CAS is a single pulse one(spoke to jono.c earlier today). Although I'm not the best person to answer your EFI queries.

This will work with a single ignighter setup.

Do you also have the same brake setup you've got for Jake??

It does look BIG!!!

 

Stu.

  • Author

Hey Ryan sorry I didn't get a chance to look earlier. But it looks to me that your CAS is a single pulse one(spoke to jono.c earlier today). Although I'm not the best person to answer your EFI queries.

This will work with a single ignighter setup.

Do you also have the same brake setup you've got for Jake??

It does look BIG!!!

 

Stu.

 

Ahk, sounds like its a 7K-C one. I'll get a dual pulse if it does what i want (individual coils running wasted spark).

 

Yea, I'm doing Jakes brakes, just need some XT130 hubs, wheel bearings and some pads.

 

I've got the big single pot MX62 calipers and RA60 discs.

 

It does look BIG!!!

 

:wink:

Edited by SLO-030

Ahk, sounds like its a 7K-C one. I'll get a dual pulse if it does what i want (individual coils running wasted spark).

 

Actually didn't Jake have a 7K-E setup??

 

Stu.

didnt he sell it?

didnt he sell it?

Negative, still got my 7K-E dizzy.

  • Author

And it looks the same internally?

And it looks the same internally?

Affirmative.

  • Author

Yep yep. Cheers for the look anyway man.

 

Might run it like it is. No need to lock any advance weights or disable vac advance :cool:

You been away from facebook and hogs breath long enough to do something on this Ryan? :lolcry:

  • Author

You been away from facebook and hogs breath long enough to do something on this Ryan? :lolcry:

 

Hahaha, can't keep off that damn beach.

 

Got a few things coming for it real soon tho :wink:

f@$king lol @ that group! smartass's :glare:

  • Author

2 hints.

 

Stainless and SLR5000 :fuzz:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.