Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold

Raven

Time to let the cat out the bag...

A few people already know, but I guess I should let the rest of the world know too :jamie:

Just over a month ago, I made a snap-decision purchase to bid on this KE36 Panel Van on eBay and happened to have won it, so off I went on a 37 hour journey (with little sleep) to Melbourne to pickup this little gem.

post-600-1253430838.jpg post-600-1253430850.jpg

post-600-1253431338.jpg

This is how it stands now:

post-600-1253431053_thumb.jpg

The front guards and apron are all dented up, so I've sourced some rust free panels and will be fitting them up and giving it a lick of paint and then it should be all systems go to get it ID checked and on the road.

Enjoy!

Edited by Raven

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice of you to drop in and say g'day...

I was there for a total of 20 minutes and its hard enough navigating with a car trailer down the West Gate Freeway. The car was in Caulfield and I have no idea where you are located :jamie:

I'll be coming to Melbs at the end of the GORC cruise for the rest of the week, so I'll come see all your vehicles then ;)

Regarding the motor, I used some trade plates to move it to my old mans place and it goes ok. Needs a tune badly though as the 3K-B cars are out of balance, and that will get sorted once it has SA registration :)

Edited by Raven

i looked at this... but didnt buy due to panel damage...

Panel damage is bugger all since the front guards I now have are dead straight and the body isnt that bad at all. My old KE36 was way worse! :jamie:

The 37 hours was from being awake from 12pm Sunday arvo, then jumping in the Magna at midnight, driving all the way there then all the way back :)