Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Temporary Daily Crap Box

Featured Replies

Heres a crappy phone pic of my current poo box I'm driving around while i get my corolla off defect.

 

2.6L Sigma on straight GAS! (POWAH!!!!!!!)

Stock 300,000K

Automatic

Tunes installed

Flappers

 

Spent the weekend cleaning it up, painted the wheels and front plastics, jammed on the flappers and lowered the car a small amount. Then stickered the beast up and jammed a DOMO toy in the window. Ill get some better pics up in the next couple days.

 

overrated in every aspect apart from rust in passenger guard and small ding on drivers guard. Although having said that it handles like a boat and everything seems to rattle? Such god awful car but for $300 I'm not complaining!

 

IMG_0151.jpg

Edited by RA28GT

  • Replies 42
  • Views 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh thats pretty cool. Sigo's aren't so bad. I had a stocko one owner GH Sigma last year that I bought from Yorke's with only genuine 80,000 k's on it. Plan was to slam it on whites as well but a young fella offered me double what I paid for it and I couldn't refuse. :)

sweetest $300 car ive seen

!

 

Sigma's aren't all that bad. My friend has a GK GSR and they are actually quite a fun little machine. He put in some new shocks and low king springs

and it handles amazingly well for the lack of other mods it has. (Although the GSR probably has thicker sway bars than a regular model)

 

Otherwise it looks good :)

Edited by seabiscuit

Looks pretty good for 300 clams. Stick the flares and 7's on this beast :)

 

did you do the headlights yourself?

  • Author
Looks pretty good for 300 clams. Stick the flares and 7's on this beast :)

 

did you do the headlights yourself?

 

The guards on this thing would eat the 7's. No flares required.

 

Haha I'm surprised someone noticed my 'angry eyes', its only tape, looks pretty funny, i will take it off soon!

prity sure i seen this the other day... can't remember where though

If you had a card for every overrated under 100,000 kms sigma's in wreckers around brisbane, you would have enough cards to make a couple of complete decks. hahah

 

Sicccckkma !

 

Only a head&gasket away from being barely reliable !

 

Looks nice with the clean up !

Only a head&gasket away from being barely reliable !

 

i concur my dad's GH had less than 130,000 on the clock(slightly less on the motor, due to a replacement under warranty on its first service!!!) when the welsh plugs went, i fixed them and a week later the head gasket went on the f@$ker, i was not happy.

 

other than that it was a nice car :D

 

anyways i digress looking good especially for $300, eh most sigma's i've seen tend to have rust on the passenger side front quarter, its like they came out of the factory with it :)

Edited by MYSTIK

Looks sweet Troy!

 

I actually wouldn't mind an early wagon, with the same headlights as this (the later headlights are horrible). They can look decent with some wide 14s, and the boot space is probably slightly larger than any Corolla wagon.

 

My grandfather had a top of the range wagon from new which was only sold eight years ago, after he passed away. Thing was immaculate with under 100,000km

Edited by benzo

The have a really bad name - which is undersantable I thought the same until i went for a drive in a galant wagon with a 2.6L sigma motor, magna head (for the injection) and a turbo. My life changed after that i actually have a little respect for the humble 2.6L. That car is now for sale, I will try to post up a pic in the next couple of days (with the owners permisson). But in short it runs 10.80 @ 126mph and has 360 or 380hp at the wheels. People in Sydney might remeber it as the bright yellow colour galant wagon with the plates SPASTIC (not sure on the way it was spelt)

 

All in all it looks like a great buy for $300 until you get your rolla fixed.

I like the look of the Chrysler ones with the twin round headlights, but this comes off as second favourite for the model :)

 

I have a GE SE Wagon with the quad lights. Was a beautiful machine and I have to admit I enjoyed it more then the corolla, had an accident and am trying to find the panels (this is when only 4 in SA last time I knew of sucks) to fix it.

 

Still for a sedan its looking good. Can't complain for $300.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.