The New Machine - Ra23 - *new Pictures*

RA28GT

Picked up an RA23 today! Seen it for sale outside someones house as i was driving along and i jumped on it right away. This is going to be my daily driver and hence my 929 is for sale.

The car is in stunning condition, 100% orginal with the exception of a CD player which will be moved to the glove box, couple of small pin dents and tiny imperfections in the paint but over all the best car (condition wise) i have ever owned.

Interior is overrated, no tears anywhere. Standard console cut however.

Original 18R-C, which isnt exactly a powerhouse but it runs beautiful.

One other interesting note is that this car is fitted with Factory Air Conditioning! Very very very rare.

Plans:

Wheels

Suspension

GT Parts (grille, mirrors, etc)

Heres a couple quick pictures, i will take more when i have had time to clean up the car Gav classic style.

IMG_3064.jpg

IMG_3071.jpg

IMG_3077.jpg

Edited by RA28GT

Members dont see this ad
VERY nice score, you must of moved very fast for that. There would be some Celica Nuts out there who've been searching for this all there lives...

Keen to see the progress.

I got lucky, he didn't have it advertised anywhere else apart from his house, he had 60 calls about it last week and had several people coming back next week with cash.

I had a quick look, went home borrowed some cash (thats bro) and drove straight back their and it was then mine. Got it for a fantastic price, these things are worth a fair amount these days! Especially in this condition, too me its one in a million.

Fender mirrors will get you a defect...

Something about causing injury to a pedestrian when you hit them...stupid law.

Not unless the car came factory with them.

I know some Celica's around the world came with fender mirrors, so you can use that as your defence :)

and man thats clean, so jealous