1jz Cressida + Big Turbo

sleepercorty

Members dont see this ad
was bored today so went to the drags i had 7 runs these were the 3 best, other runs were all 11.1 or 11.2 with 1.7 60 foots so is fairly consistent for a turbo car.

11.044 @ 122.62mph 1.629 60 foot

11.030 @ 123.10mph 1.639 60 foot

11.006 @ 123.52mph 1.626 60 foot

so close, nice job mate when i watched the link to you tube when your time flashs up youn can hear someone

in the back ground go ahhhhhhhhh.

the wife must be happy she can pull 123mph in the coles car park after she's done the shopping haha...

Edited by rb20 rolla

so close, nice job mate when i watched the link to you tube when your time flashs up youn can hear someone

in the back ground go ahhhhhhhhh.

the wife must be happy she can pull 123mph in the coles car park after she's done the shopping haha...

yeh thats the wife going ahhhhhhhh, i can just imagine her doing 123mph in the coles car park lol

yeh thats the wife going ahhhhhhhh, i can just imagine her doing 123mph in the coles car park lol

That line was so funny I just had to put that in my Signature..

I liked the way it sounded and the way it went down the 1/4. Top Job.

Josh :lol:

Any luck with the injectors mate? Can't wait to see the new dyno graph after the injectors :)

yep won the injectors just got to wait for them to get posted.

also started pulling down the spare gearbox i have so i can try and fix it and add some extra clutches, i have to replace five of the steels in to box as well as they have some serious heat marks

01072010004.jpg

01072010001.jpg

Ive rebuilt 16 i think manuals, but I'm still not game to touch an auto lol. Especially later model electronic controlled boxes. Manuals make sense to me. Auto's...not as much. But if thats how you have to get power to the ground, so be it. Liking your car kristian. Be seeing you soon, need bearings and a turbo, and rings. Can you give me a discount cos I'm on rollaclub??? Lol.

I understand enought to know its a job id never wanna have to do :) But looks like its making good progress, is some inspiration for my future plans...

this is the first auto i have ever pulled apart and looks pretty simple, lets see if i can get it back together and working haha

Ive rebuilt 16 i think manuals, but I'm still not game to touch an auto lol. Especially later model electronic controlled boxes. Manuals make sense to me. Auto's...not as much. But if thats how you have to get power to the ground, so be it. Liking your car kristian. Be seeing you soon, need bearings and a turbo, and rings. Can you give me a discount cos I'm on rollaclub??? Lol.

can definately do you a rollaclub discount :)