Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evski's Re55 22R Goodness

Featured Replies

  • Replies 398
  • Views 243.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ill think of one soon :(     probs from the Taiwan seller on ebay

  • $170 for all weatherstrips (incl windscreens)   i got one month rego left on repaired 55, strip it, transfer all the parts to new 55, cut rear gaurds out and most usual spots for rust and keep them

  • Hahahaha but Hendo was Dfunkt's apprentice.lol.   Stu.

Posted Images

Looks like a Bosch Ignition module that they used in Holden Blue and Black 6's Should be good!

 

Looks like a generic bosch ignition module.

Yep. Just know it as i got the same one in my ute.

  • Author

Looks good Evan-

 

How does the oxy meter read??

 

funny you should ask.

 

i asked stu (kickn5k) what plugs i should be running with the added compression. he told me a colder range plug, installed colder plug and now shes leaning out in the higher rev. I'm positive its got not enough spark in the higher revs

 

 

Looks like a generic bosch ignition module.

 

its out of a xf 250 x flow thing. dads got around 15 of them in the shed

Idle is tough dude but needs more full throttle brap video with straight pipes :P

  • Author

straight pipe is off. will take it with me to GOR ;).

 

 

update

coil in. couldnt get spark out of the igniter.

 

3 dissy neg

7 dissy pos

15 battery/coil pos

16 coil neg/tacho

 

went for a drive with just the new coil. WHAT IN THE ʞ©$ɟ! pulls like a school boy again!

 

it also arc's a 4cm gap and it ʞ©$ɟing big zap aswell

 

 

trev what am i do wrong?

Edited by Evan G

3 dissy neg

7 dissy pos

15 battery/coil pos

16 coil neg/tacho

 

trev what am i do wrong?

 

On a 4age 3 goes to dizzy red and 7 goes to dizzy black, you have the polarity around the wrong way.

  • Author

I tried swapping them around and still nothing. Is there a special coil I need?

 

I'm currently using a vg coil out of a maxima

 

ill check if I'm getting 12v to pin 3

Edited by Evan G

I tried swapping them around and still nothing. Is there a special coil I need?

 

I'm currently using a vg coil out of a maxima

 

ill check if I'm getting 12v to pin 3

 

Not that I am aware of, I used the standard 4age coil with mine.

  • Author

tried agian tonight and nothing

 

used the old coil and nothing

 

cracked the shits and wired the dissy straight to the coil :y:

Maybe try another ignition module.

  • Author

ive tried 6. only thing else I'm thinking is the air gap in the dissy?

ive tried 6. only thing else I'm thinking is the air gap in the dissy?

 

oh shit, well I dunno what to try on it, maybe even unplug the tacho from the module.

  • Author

didnt even plug the tacho in. when it was connected it wasnt getting a reading and no spark from the coil

 

i was getting 12v to pin 16 witch is the neg side of the coil? module got warm

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.