Quickest K Powered Car?

LXY-642

anyway has anybody started building a tough k motor besides the people who have already got one hahaha

must put up pics or it doesn't exsist

I have :glare: .....wont be a MEGGA number wepon but will have a few cool parts attached like a good radaitor and that.

And mine will be going in a light KE1X car :)

Watch this space

• 2 months later...
Members dont see this ad

don't we all? Over active minds.. My plans have changed once again and they probably will 5 more times before I get set on something so I'm just going to paint it first and see if I still like the idea in a couple of months once the car is painted :P

i have 4 rollas dude and i just got my ke20 like no rust and dam straight this ones gonna get a 5k that I'm rebuilding rite now with twin sideys extractors and a amr500 charger and I'm hopefully gettin a ke10 later this yr and it will be getting the built 7ket with powerglide r31 diff full cage 4 link tubs u get the idea

don't we all? Over active minds.. My plans have changed once again and they probably will 5 more times before I get set on something so I'm just going to paint it first and see if I still like the idea in a couple of months once the car is painted :P

True. Not normally different cars though lol. Didn't know phil had 4 different ones. I seem to of changed my mind every time I let other people know what I wanna do. So I'm just keeping quiet till it's done :)

i found some harley ones but they run a floating gudgon pin or something made my engine builder cringe so i just got a 7k instead

Would have cringed because if pin size. Pretty sure most dam pumps run .792" pin diameter, which are the only engine to run this size gudgeon pin. Pretty sure if compression height and bore were close enough you could with a bit of creative machining get it to work.

So your theory of going to a 7k is so you don't have to run as much boost? So not needing forgies?

I should have photos of my new pistons loaded up in a few weeks. I've got to finish cyl head chamber design so I can work out bowl size. I'm mainly like Phil-keto collecting parts until I get dads fj20t datto conversion done. I've got turbo, tial gate(38mm external), head studs, haltech e6x, manifold flanges,throttle body and waiting on rods to arrive. Now I need fmic and injectors so my mate and I can start fabricating stuff which is when you guys need to keep an eye on my build thread.

Stu.

no I'm waitin on the rods to finnish up the forged 7k less boost lol nah man I'm gonna be pushing boost in till it either runs out of flow or pops and il rebuild it haha.

Well that's what we wanted to hear!!!

Stu.