Ke20 4K Twin Webbers

jaygore

Members dont see this ad

do you know how they are getting it to the 2" lower?

2" is normally a nice height on most cars. just remember how old the car is, the suspension may already be sitting 1" lower then standard due to sagging over the years. i bought 1" lower front springs for one of my old ke36's and it looked standard height.

Parrot: This Maffra St. Wreckers is so shifty, it's not funny. Like I posted earlier, Engines in Pieces Dripping Oil and Fluid, and Gearboxs Apart and Stuffed. There's about 100 Holdens, 100 Fords, 100 Toyotas, and so on. :lolcry:

Josh :cool:

I am so going there!

Seriously Jaygore, you should buy a manual and have a go at fitting this stuff yourself, you will save a fortune, and it isn't hard.

Yea usually I would do something like this myself, but I was in hospital again all most of this week, so that is just making things just a little bit harder for me :(

Ah yes, sorry I forgot about that.

I'm on the other side of the fence, so see people stuck in hospital all the time. I reckon if it ever happens to me, I would be in there with all my manuals and books, planning my builds! And make sure I had a wireless internet connection!

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a tacho... However I have no bloody idea on how to hook the thing up.... I am no electrician :( and my dad recons it has more wires than a normal tacho... so Now I'm confused

Also I want to get some LEDS for my dash as I'm sick of the dull light :( but when I went to Jaycar they didnt have anything that would fit into the KE20 dash lights. Is there anywhere online where I can buy some?? or what have others used?

I have these coloured wires

black

orange

white

red

green

also my battery is in the boot, so where would i connect the wires :S I'm useless with this stuff

you shouldn't have to connect anything up to your battery.

I take it you didn't get a manual with your tacho...