Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke20 4K Twin Webbers

Featured Replies

does your heater still work?

 

are the carbies tuned?

 

if its pushing all the coolant in the overflow its a h/g. (my 5k did the same thing)

  • Replies 237
  • Views 72.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Went for a longish drive last night, and I have to say she is a rough ride since lowering her hahaah! But I'm not to fussed, will just need to buy a cushion for GORC other wise I will have a very sore

  • We'll miss you here. Hopefully it won't be too long before you're back though. Once Corolla's are in your blood, you are locked in for ever.

Posted Images

The heater hoses could be hooked up backwards. There could be gasket goo glueing the thermostat shut. The waterpump could be shizzled. The radiator could be blocked. The 4k you just got could have a headie go bye bye! Badness.

  • Author

well if the head is stuffed on it I am going to be going straight back to where I got it from and having quite some strong words with them. As I did end up paying $600 for it!

 

Now I am really pissed off!!

Try and get a refund and a 5k :)

 

That reminds me. Did you ever have written proof that they were ment to give you a 5k? Coulda gone to consumer affairs or department of fair trading or some shit.

  • Author

no unfortunatly I didnt but I'm Definatly not happy about this... So there will be alot going down on this one!!

You can-

 

-start from cold with the rad cap off & the rad full to the very brim and watch for bubbles pushing the water out of the top. That works for a 'noticeably' blown gasket.

 

-buy a leak detector kit from Repco & run it with that. The liquid reacts with the compresion gases that get pumped through and it changes colour. That was 30years ago so there might be better ones now.

 

-get a garage to do a leakdown test with an airhose on a sparkplug hole and a guage on it. They just put #2 on firing and pump it full of compressed air and see how long it takes to leak out.

 

It might just be normal expansion from the water heating up, although in theory you never lose water from the radiator, it goes into the overflow bottle when hot and back to the rad when cooling.

  • Author

Yea well there are a few things I'm going to try this afternoon, going to bursons to pick up a few parts and we will go from there..

 

But thats providing I can get anywhere half of our roads are flooded and we can't get into certain suburbs =\

  • Author

ok my cars head gasket is fine, got my dad to check it as well, I'm guessing i need to get the radu=iator flushed as I am still over heating.. However I am not leaking anymore as I have gotten a new thermostat and radiator cap,

 

I will get it flushed during the week

  • Author

Finally got a new bumper, hard to tell from the photos, but this one is a million times better.

 

When i took the old one of it was split in several sections and was in a very sad state

 

here is a picture of them together

 

IMG_0468.jpg

 

it polished up quite nicely and it has now made me alot happier with te stance of the front of my car..

 

Now its just gotta get lowered which happens tomorrow =]

 

However I'm geting it lowered 2 inches, should I maybe only lower it 1 inch??

 

Also where can one get a sway bar for a ke20?

  • Author

Sooooo before

 

152.jpg

 

and after

 

IMG_0480.jpg

 

I have to say I like the steelies on the car better, and i think it will look better once lowered

 

what are everyone elses thoughts?

 

also would white walls be too much with the chrome trim?

Edited by jaygore

i reckon go 14's with a lower profile like 60. go 2 inch lower. silver stockies with the chrome trims :D

  • Author

yep I'm going 2 inches tomorrow, the old man who is a cop is not happy about it at all! hahahahaa told him to get over it

 

I kinda like the look of the black on the purple.. and i got these for 20 bucks! haha

I reckon a lovely set of deep dish jap racing wheels, and stupid camber in the front :rolls: Something i can't afford lol. Looking good m8.

  • Author

deep dish.. hmmmm should get somone to photoshop me a set on haha...

 

but its going to look alot better lowered 2 inches, and its getting done the right way... not the dodgy cheap way

deep dish.. hmmmm should get somone to photoshop me a set on haha...

 

but its going to look alot better lowered 2 inches, and its getting done the right way... not the dodgy cheap way

Good to hear its being done properly.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.