Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke20 4K Twin Webbers

Featured Replies

  • Author

ahhhh i think I will go for some of them, where is the best place to buy these bump stops? or is it just a standard order through pedders of a place like that?

  • Replies 237
  • Views 72.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Went for a longish drive last night, and I have to say she is a rough ride since lowering her hahaah! But I'm not to fussed, will just need to buy a cushion for GORC other wise I will have a very sore

  • We'll miss you here. Hopefully it won't be too long before you're back though. Once Corolla's are in your blood, you are locked in for ever.

Posted Images

  • Author

also I called an engineer and I can't get any form of 13b at all engineered for the ke20, and I don't think I want to bother with a 12a as parts are starting to become alot harder to come by.

 

So my options are now to go 7k and at some point boost it, but price wise I'm starting to think of either going sr20det or 4agze.

 

But I am also guessing that the 4agze is going to be a much easier conversion? or are bothe the sr20det and 4agze the same effort? thoughts are greatly appreciated.

 

I just want to do a large amount of research before I decide on anything as I am not very mechanicly minded

  • Author

ok so I am thinking of starting my conversion soon, in the coming months.

 

I have decided to go with the 4agze for many reasons. First is I want to stay with the Toyota name and I can get this engineered into my car with out any problems and if i do end up wanting to get more power than I will convert it turbo. But honestly I think a stock 4agze rebuilt in a ke20 will be more than enough power for street use.

 

I will be looking at buying another corolla as a daily in the coming months, would love to buy a fairly straight 30 or 55 so I will be lurking and starting to suss a few cars out soon, it wont need to be amazing, just enough to pass RWC and get rego and then I will be using this as my day to day driver while i rip the 4k and twin webbers out, clean the engine bay, give it a new lick of paint as it is a different colour to the body of the car.

 

Then I will be starting on the conversion, will be a fairly slow process as I will be wanting to this this properly, and this will include upgrading the diff, suspension, brakes, removing the back seats and getting a roll cage fabricated.

 

really excited at the prospect of finally doing this. Should turn out to be a really nice street car with a sleeper look to it. As I do not want this to draw attention. Cops here hate modded cars like this, so no doubt they will try and put me off the road.

 

Thats all for now, will keep you guys updated on when the process will actually begin :D

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

ARGH... Having issues again :(

 

I have lost all of my power, you put the foot down car chugs for ages, then kicks in but when it kicks in its just noise and i barely go anywhere, It was finw when I drove it to work yesterday, then i left work it happened. Now its even worse today :bash:

 

I just got her running right as well =[

 

any ideas?

  • Author

Yea it was me.. I have a timing gun and it is still sitting on 10... should i crank this up to maybe 11 or 12?

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

hey guys... I think I need a new clutch cable, i just can't get tension on it anymore. Where would I be able to order one of these from?

 

also will need a new clutch plate, whats the best to use?? and where can I buy one

Edited by jaygore

  • Author

Yea I'm calling through to Bursons now,$137????? for a cable???

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Hey guys... What tools are needed to change over struts? and is there a step by step guide on here at all?? I'm having trouble finding one... Never changed struts before, but its a rediculous price to get somoene else to do it.

  • Author

Mine are buggered... hence why i need new ones haha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.