January 25, 201115 yr comment_498118 hahahha yeah the little rolls will zip around the tight turns and roads :lolcry: yeah it will be going by tonight hopefully still waiting on head and radiator :hmm: see ya jimi Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_498125 Yea I am dropping my car in tonight as tomorrow is a public holiday and they will be tuning it on thursday, during that time I will clean out the radiator that I got from Jared last night and even though it is smaller than the one I have in there at the moment we will see if that makes a difference to my over heating issue.. However I did clean mine out with Vinegar and Bi Carb last night before heading to Bacchus marsh and it seemed to be a little bit better, and that wasnt even letting it sit for longer than an hour, so may try it again except for a bit longer next time... this is how I will be cleaning out the one I got last night... so I guess we will see how that goes as well I also PM's clown in case one he has there will work even better On another note, weather should be nice, saturday is going to be around the 30+ mark and sunday looks to be around the 33+ mark, so nice and toasty =] Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_498190 jarrad.. did you end up getting the rolla rego'd? i rego'd mine today, and they said they send the plates out, which means I'm shit outta luck! Edited January 25, 201115 yr by MRMOPARMAN Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_498193 Our main meet time is 8am with a 9am departure time. If we leave later than this we will not make it to warnambool in decent time to get some lunch and meet the SA crew. We will be making a stop at camperdown as per usual. Jarrad So I google mapped Todd Rd to Waurn Ponds. 80kms and 56mins. So Meetup at Todd Rd anytime before 6:50am for a 7'ish departure. Any thoughts guys? I don't recall how long it took for us to get there last year. I was too pre-occupied with watching my fuel gauge and doing the maths :P Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_498195 jarred.. did you end up getting the rolla rego'd? i rego'd mine today, and they said they send the plates out, which means I'm shit outta luck! Custom Plates or Regular? They gave me regular ones when i rego'd my car. They just had a rack of them, and they plucked a set out. Custom plates however were sent out via mail. Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_498196 Surely you can get a permit or some sort of sticker to drive your car without plates cam? Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_498204 So I google mapped Todd Rd to Waurn Ponds. 80kms and 56mins. So Meetup at Todd Rd anytime before 6:50am for a 7'ish departure. Any thoughts guys? I don't recall how long it took for us to get there last year. I was too pre-occupied with watching my fuel gauge and doing the maths :P i'll come for this. might stop me from getting lost. look out for the panno with roof racks and red and gold wheels. Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_498227 historic rego - they send the plates from head office. mick. we have unreg vehicle permits, but its only for roadworthy work of one off trips (not round trips to warnabool etc) Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_498257 historic rego - they send the plates from head office. mick. we have unreg vehicle permits, but its only for roadworthy work of one off trips (not round trips to warnabool etc) Any chance of making a call and seeing if they'll do express post. You may be a day or two short as it is for normal post given that tommorrows a public holiday. Ive dealt with VicRoads, so I just realised how much you would be asking of them to sort something like that out..... Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_498272 mick. we have unreg vehicle permits, but its only for roadworthy work of one off trips (not round trips to warnabool etc) didn't stop me hahahaha drove the rolla today, feels slow as shit, keep waiting for it to spool up, epic fail will play with timing tomorrow see if its up the shit like i think it is good drive tho, turns like its on rails, soooo much better than it used to be paul Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_498273 Ok so here's some bad news. After much deliberation I'm not bringing the rolla (or any rolla) on the cruise. It has almost killed me to say this :( Reason being is that one of my axles has not been splined true and I get driveline vibes at anything over 80km/h. Plus the motor is sounding fairly clapped too. So I will be attending dare I say it, in a (clean) dirty filthy Datsun. Kangaroosa I shall see you at the Todd road service station as per last year. Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_498277 Since I live in the middle of nowhere... Is the Todd road servo the one off the highway before the bridge? with the KFC in a tent? I'm gonna need to wake up at 4am to get ready :dance: Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_498297 Since I live in the middle of nowhere... Is the Todd road servo the one off the highway before the bridge? with the KFC in a tent? I'm gonna need to wake up at 4am to get ready :dance: Quit-chya yabberin.. SA crew has to leave the MEET POINT as like 2:30am.... oh dear... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now