Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Much Can U Guys Bench

Featured Replies

hey guys, this seems a little meat-headish but just keen to see what everybody else is doing in the gym here.

 

At the moment i'm doing 6 reps of 110,

and maximum ive done of 1 rep is 115.

 

Cheers,

Kane (meathead) :P

uhh in kg please?

 

i managed 20kg X10 reps (dumbells)

 

getting there slowly

Edited by Evan G

I'm about up with you Evan... I'm too lazy, would have to dust of the weights bench first :P

I tried to get ripped once. I did 2 situps and couldn't get up.

lol when i was 16.. and doing this shit all the time. as well as BMXicaning i weighed 65kg and i could do 2 reps of 85kg.

but i could do 3-4 sets of 20 at 65kg.

I can bench all day

 

post-1373-1283163520_thumb.jpg

lol when i was 16.. and doing this shit all the time. as well as BMXicaning i weighed 65kg and i could do 2 reps of 85kg.

but i could do 3-4 sets of 20 at 65kg.

 

:jamie:

My hands all lubricated, I can do 2 reps of a K50 'box. After that it's usually in the hole. Lights on and no hair around it!

If you going to lift stuff over your head, you gotta have a reason

:jamie:

 

Sounds crazy but it's true. I find myself benching similar figures to you Evan G, but a lot of people in my family and around the gym a lot younger than me quite happily bench enormous weights.

My hands all lubricated, I can do 2 reps of a K50 'box. After that it's usually in the hole. Lights on and no hair around it!

If you going to lift stuff over your head, you gotta have a reason

He has a point.

:jamie:

 

 

haha yeah.. i freaked out a mate 24 yrs old roof tiler and doing weight since he was 16..

 

i've always been like that.. i can do big short bursts. but my mates can out do me in reps..

still freaks my mates out when i don't do weights.. which i haven't for a year or 2 now and i can still get under it and do 2 sets of 12 at 65kg.

I'm with Bamboo.... I can do a K50, or an auto on a good day.

 

I've got weaker as my eye got better at aligning the clutch!

 

Might build up towards a diff lift later on in summer... Banjo first, than Salisbury...

don't really know, i have done incline bench first for a long time now before doing flat bench.

last set of incline i usually manage 5-6@100kgs, pyramid the weight up doing 4-5 sets

then i usually do the same for flat bench 5-6@100kgs sometimes 2-4@110kgs, chest is already pretty sore after incline.

For 1 rep max id say i could get pretty close to ~130kgs

 

Planning to drop to single digit %bf for summer

post-3517-1283176469_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Wow, thats geuing up there man. Ive never tried over 115kg on the flat bench, but i'd imagine i'd be up at around 125kg-130kg with a spotter for 1-2reps. I weigh 81kg.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.