The Evorolla

Jordanrolla

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Brake's finally sorted and i have now had a chance to have a half decent drive of this thing with NO clunks or concerning noises coming from the car.

Without a doubt or exaggeration i would have to say this is the most FUN i have ever had in a car! It is everything its supposed to be which is built to be tough as nails, quick, awsome handling and is good enough on the juice to drive everyday. To drive this thing is pure bliss, the satisfaction from building 100% of this car is a great feeling. I don't wanna sound like I'm ego tripping or nothing but f@$k I BUILD A GOOD CAR!

shortened the struts last light

Picture163.jpg

and a vid of just a moderate acceleration.

http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff297/Jordan1977/?action=view&current=Picture166.mp4

Just short of a lsd installation for skid vids

Edited by Jordanrolla

thanks guys, feels so good to be able to pull it up in the garage and not put it on stands and fix it (or try to). I agree trev, alot of the time it doesnt even sound like a 4g63 especially in the video but in the car if you listen close enough you'd be able to pick it. I think its got alot to do with the exhaust, the way it was made. It may get changed later on.

Nice work mate, the sound of a 4G63 with a 20G roar is wikked,

make sure to use the stock E7 ECU with EVOscan, you might be surprised how much tuning and datalogging you can get out of it, and with the super AUD is a bargain with the cable and software,

My only suggestion other than the nifty engine mounts, most RWD converted 4G63 engines i have seen use an engine plate mount to the stock driver(front in your case) engine mount on the chassis rails

otherwise than the massive torque these engines spit on 4WD system to a RWD is gonna be awesome

Edited by NISROLA