The Evorolla

Jordanrolla

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 months later...

So I took it to mercury motorsport dyno day and did a run to see what she was putting out.

Picture179.jpg

that was on about 12 - 13psi (boost tee playing up) on a 30 degree day, so not bad considering.

th_IMG_0322.jpg

there was also an evo 7 there that managed to pull 691 hp atw's on 43psi and wait for it . . . STOCK bottom end! Some inspiration for me :)

th_IMG_0302.jpg

I wish i had the cash to convert to e85 and a 35/40!

there's no way id drive this car if it made close to 700hp, thats silly and down right stupid for a 1000kg street car. I think at the most i could get away with driving this on the street would be around 450 - 500hp atw. The way it is atm is good but it would be super freakin awsome with more :)

there's no way id drive this car if it made close to 700hp, thats silly and down right stupid for a 1000kg street car. I think at the most i could get away with driving this on the street would be around 450 - 500hp atw. The way it is atm is good but it would be super freakin awsome with more :)

You skirt, use the accelerator pedal properly :P

Haha thats wicked mate!! i was thinking on putting my EVO 6 engine in a KE25 and tryin to incorporate the all wheel drive system in it but then again i could just sell my evo and do something different again mayb a hayabusa engine or i no u can get bulk power out of the V-tech engines ever seen a rolla with a v-tech init ??

yeah i always tell myself to go down to harry's but its so hard to get off the couch once you sit down, lol

should bring her down, don't worry i have similar problem with sports going on

been keen to have a look, i miss my EVO and seeing them in engine bays north south position is exciting

should bring her down, don't worry i have similar problem with sports going on

been keen to have a look, i miss my EVO and seeing them in engine bays north south position is exciting

iam sure it is more exciting in some ways more then one for you carlos lol hahahaha :lolcry:

but yea you have done a amazing job there jordan