Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brissy Members Dinner

Date 22 members have voted

  1. 1. What Weekend Would Suit You

    • Oct - 8/9/10
      15%
      3
    • Oct - 15/16/17
      5%
      1
    • Oct - 22/23/24
      63%
      12
    • Oct - 29/30/31
      15%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hey locals, I think it is time that we have another rollaclub dinner meet, I am looking towards hog's at Indro so it is central for everyone (except Matt) and would actually like it to be how the old dinners were where the 'old' members showed their face, let me know what you guys think of the plans and venue and add your input.

 

People I would like to see make an appearance:

 

  • Irokin
  • Teddy
  • Medicine Man
  • Redwarf
  • LittleRedSpirit
  • PHATKE20s
  • PHATKE30
  • JIP
  • Love_ke70
  • Nitephyre
  • Xany :laff:
  • The DB King
  • Ruts :hmm:
  • Beerhead
  • AE70

 

Everyone is welcome to come, I just have not seen some of the above members for quite some time.

 

Saturday the 23rd of October, 7:30pm.

Edited by Xany

  • Replies 146
  • Views 78k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think you missed one off your list Trev.. :glare:

  • Author

I think you missed one off your list Trev.. :glare:

 

I didn't think I had to put my own name on it :P

 

Read the last line, everyone is welcome to come.

 

Oh and I took the liberty to send all those in the list a PM so they can't say they didn't know about it. :laff:

I'd love to turn up - even tho it's not really central to Canberra :)

 

However, I'll be headed to Afghanistan on Tue - see you guys when I get back.

  • Author

I'd love to turn up - even tho it's not really central to Canberra :)

 

However, I'll be headed to Afghanistan on Tue - see you guys when I get back.

 

You live there now?

 

Keep safe mate.

However, I'll be headed to Afghanistan on Tue - see you guys when I get back.

 

Dude, be careful. I hear that place is dangerous. Stay safe.

 

Trev, day before I go to Melbourne again. I should be able to attend.

I may be able to attend depending on my cash situation, and peoplen ot drawing on my barina with chalk =P

Should be able to make it. Teddy.....i shall let him know about it, he's not currently in the country atm, but he will be back in the first week of October so he should be able to come :D

 

Thanks for the PM Trev. lol

Edited by Xany

Should be able to show up with Fatty.

Hey locals, I think it is time that we have another rollaclub dinner meet, I am looking towards hog's at Indro so it is central for everyone (except Matt) and would actually like it to be how the old dinners were where the 'old' members showed their face, let me know what you guys think of the plans and venue and add your input.

 

People I would like to see make an appearance:

 

  • Irokin
  • Teddy
  • Medicine Man
  • Redwarf
  • LittleRedSpirit
  • PHATKE20s
  • PHATKE30
  • JIP
  • Love_ke70
  • Nitephyre
  • Xany :laff:
  • The DB King
  • Ruts :hmm:
  • Beerhead
  • AE70

 

Everyone is welcome to come, I just have not seen some of the above members for quite some time.

 

 

I'm there, its probably 1 minutes drive from home. I have a few buddies around here who might show, one guy with a sprinter, and another sky fleet mechanic with an ae71.

 

These things are so much fun, I just hope everyone does there best to organise themselves between now and then, as its a lot more fun when more corollas show up and in good order.

 

See youse there, I love youse all.

 

Also should try and get Spilmer, 20v Wagonater, and a few of the quieter members to pop in.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

nah f@$k you lot, not a hope :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.