Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke25 On Top Gear Australia !!

Featured Replies

i did like the last ep....was funny. kenny is relaxing a bit....uses the pretzel word too much though

 

I agree with the above comments re "any Top Gear is good Top Gear".

 

But I must say, Kenny/Shane is probably the one that needs to relax the least, he's already the most natural out of the bunch, and the most likable. If anything, Ewen is the one that needs to undo the belt a few notches and get comfy in the role, he still seems a bit like the work experience kid who stands there with his hands in his pockets trying to fit in.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You know what? I've been a TopGear fan for years now, and I get excited to wait for TopGear Australia! I don't think the acting is too bad, and even if it is, surely if you're as much of a car fan

  • Hiro Protagonist
    Hiro Protagonist

    Meh, wouldn't be the first time that Top Gear have staged something to make it look like something else - the more people that start thinking of it as an entertainment show instead of a factual car sh

Thankyou Taz, must be something in the water down here :laff: there are some shocking shows about these days *cough* Glee *cough*

 

And yeah I agree about Ewan needing to be a bit more natural, he doesn't seem comrotable yet.. Apart from when he won the drag race, I'd act like that too!

 

Yeah the episode was funny I reckon,

 

"I reckon I'll get her to 200"

 

"You joking? That thing wouldn't go 200 if you dropped it down a mineshaft!"

 

(might sig that :lolcry: )

they should have used a ms 65 crown , that would have given the Falcon and Holden a run for there money

 

Did you see the Rolla pull out the HQ? ROLLA POWA XD

 

Peace, Toby.

 

That was not the rolla towing out the hq.. the rolla was going way too slow to get the hq unstuck, did u not see the landcruiser in the background? I've been a 4wd enthusiast my entire life, and you could tell it was the cruiser (or similar) as the snatch strap was not going fast enough for the weight of the 25 to pull it out. Was definately something heavier to pull it out so effortlessly... Believe it or not I have towed out a hq (panelvan chopped into a firewood collection ute) with a ke20 before (growing up out bush and doing stupid stuff in cars) and you have to be going flat knacker to make it move..

There are MANY things you can do in a ke**, crossing deep water, climbing 4wd type hills, 780 degree handbrake spins on wet dirt roads @ 90kmh (and take off straight again in 2nd at about 30kmh), but a tow vehicle they are not..

No I didn't notice the Landcruiser!

But I was only half serious, to be honest somewhere deep inside I knew that 25 couldn't tow that HQ haha

I was just having a laugh! Maybe that's the reaction they wanted!

Meh, wouldn't be the first time that Top Gear have staged something to make it look like something else - the more people that start thinking of it as an entertainment show instead of a factual car show the better, because that is what it really is, and making it look like a 900kg KE can pull a 1600kg HQ out of a ditch is entertaining.

Meh, wouldn't be the first time that Top Gear have staged something to make it look like something else - the more people that start thinking of it as an entertainment show instead of a factual car show the better, because that is what it really is, and making it look like a 900kg KE can pull a 1600kg HQ out of a ditch is entertaining.

 

Exactly! I can't wait for next week :dance:

lol I'm not saying it couldn't tow it out.. just that that's not what happened ;)it definitely do it, just need a long rope and a lot of right foot, and absolutely no respect for either car :P

Edited by crunk81us

Just me or did the shane "I'm a dickhead" warne test driving that car look like not him in the wide shots?

  • 1 month later...

still like to bitch slap the person who sold the 25 to topgear knowing full well it was going to get trashed no matter what condition it was in :bash: :sob:

still like to bitch slap the person who sold the 25 to topgear knowing full well it was going to get trashed no matter what condition it was in :bash: :sob:

 

Member son of stig.

still like to bitch slap the person who sold the 25 to topgear knowing full well it was going to get trashed no matter what condition it was in :bash: :sob:

 

Whatever mate, id rather see it trashed on national tv than by some fully sick P-plate drifter like the twats that came to look at it when it was for sale the first time.

 

And yes, that particular KE25 was not in the best shape. I had to do a fair bit of work to it to get it looking as normal as it did on the episode.

 

I could have sold them my 11, 20, 25, or 55, but trust me that 25 was the worst of them all.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.