5K Supercharged Ke30

haydoss

Hi all,

I recently sold my 180sx to help fund my new project, a 5K Supercharged KE30! My dad and I will be doing this ourselves, well mainly my dad haha but i'm good for moral support :) We eventually found a 5k block with some gear still on it, and then found a 4k to "mix and match" the bits needed. I then bought a SC14 Supercharger from a Jap Import shop in Adelaide. We will hopefully be doing a manual conversion with some parts that we got from U-Pull-It, just waiting to find a gearbox.Anyway, Be sure to stay tuned in the near future for more updates! :D

100_3758.jpg

100_3759.jpg

100_3756.jpg

100_3761.jpg

100_3762.jpg

100_3757.jpg

Edited by haydoss

Members dont see this ad

Yeh, We are looking into brakes but not to sure which ones to go for, any solutions/suggestions? and as to diff, we are looking for one, maybe a hilux depending on prices but in the meantime, hopefully it doesnt break haha, :)

Edited by haydoss

haha, thankyou!

Got the pedal box in over the weekend, for some reason the picture seems to be purple. Dad picked up a 4 speed for now until we can find a 5 speed, but hopefully should do the trick in the meantime. Started work on stripping the 4K of parts and get a complete engine with the 5K. Started on adding a tacho in place of the clock for the cluster, coming along nicely :P and lastly, scored some rims for free from my uncle, unfortunately the PCD was different and didnt fit on which was dissapointing !

100_3765.jpg

100_3768.jpg

100_3767.jpg

100_3769.jpg

100_3772.jpg

Cheers, Hayden :D

are they roh adrenilins????? If so there a really nice wheel mate, and would look overrated under the 30 just sucks about the pcd :(

Ah not too sure, but would look nice :)

It had an auto so it seems that the hole already there seems to fit a KE70 5speed, measured it up etc. Ended up tracking down a 5k Head so hopefully will be using that instead :) Cheers, Hayden