#$(*&) P Plater Rolla Drivers

ae824ate

Members dont see this ad

hey guys has been a while since i posted in this thread. if there is anyone interested i want to try and organise a campout/dirt drift/bush bashing weekend at my parents property. good chance to let loose =) i have a topic in the off topic section if anyone is keen

• Upvote 1

hey guys has been a while since i posted in this thread. if there is anyone interested i want to try and organise a campout/dirt drift/bush bashing weekend at my parents property. good chance to let loose =) i have a topic in the off topic section if anyone is keen

Make a jump and hit it in your bush basher! And take pics :y:

Like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sADjBsTp0wE

Edited by rianwest

Now thats something worth giving two thumbs up to

:2thumbs:

after master dwarf's comments RE the risk of escalating or 'lynching' i wont post the vid.

have instead edited my earlier post, with a pic of the vehicle, the owner and his dad.

this isnt to encourage a sht fight or lynching, but TO WARN PEOPLE TO KEEP OUT OF HIS WAY

after master dwarf's comments RE the risk of escalating or 'lynching' i wont post the vid.

have instead edited my earlier post, with a pic of the vehicle, the owner and his dad.

this isnt to encourage a sht fight or lynching, but TO WARN PEOPLE TO KEEP OUT OF HIS WAY

f@$kin spot on Zowie, good on ya mate! I wasnt targeting all P platers when i started this thread, this little 'big' fella just set me off that day. Still hasnt learned anything. Good to hear other peoples stories and experiences too. Cheers, Luke.