June 24, 201214 yr comment_611893 Wmmh, The very sexually appealing Enkei Ap Racings currently in my possession. Oh baby Report
June 26, 201214 yr comment_612402 WMMH - getting a MIG/TIG/MMA welder for my birthday, yeah boi Report
June 27, 201214 yr comment_612495 As in it's awesome. I love it. Winning an auction on a PS3 for 80 bucks. Report
June 27, 201214 yr comment_612548 Purchasing a big turbo kit for my mrs chaser. Can't wait til she sinks the boot in and asks questions Report
June 28, 201214 yr comment_612626 WMMH - Today, officially completing 30 weeks of trade school in 24 weeks, yeah boi!!! :dance: Exams next week, $h1t..... :nervous: Report
June 28, 201214 yr comment_612692 As in it's awesome. I love it. Winning an auction on a PS3 for 80 bucks. SCORE ! Report
June 28, 201214 yr comment_612739 I ended up getting rolled hahaha. I'll find one soon enough. Report
June 28, 201214 yr comment_612760 You can't play GT5 and COD at the same time with only PS3. Thats why he needs another one! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now