October 27, 201510 yr comment_700984 It's still there!!!! Wtf Not quite...I'd pushed the other one (maroon colour) into the shed so each car could have two/three people working on them at once. They chose to ignore that option & drink JD cans. So I made them push it out & the white one in. Have nearly finished removing what we need/want from it, then the maroon one goes in. I'm doing it all in my (what little there is) off-time, mainly because I want the broken down Fords the fcuk out of my driveway. Report
January 4, 201610 yr comment_702217 New job. Walking distance from home. Better pay. Better work. Better workshop. Report
January 4, 201610 yr comment_702218 New job. Walking distance from home. Better pay. Better work. Better workshop. Well done sir! WMMH - Getting stopped for a chat by old boys every time I take 67Rolla out... "Haven't seen one of them for ages, I remember..." :D Report
January 4, 201610 yr comment_702220 "Haven't seen one of them for ages, I remember..." :D Every. Single. Day . when I had the KE18. Report
January 6, 201610 yr comment_702258 When you've poured so much into it, it makes it almost seem worth it :) Report
July 14, 201610 yr comment_705479 WMMH: Tickets to Violent Soho w. Luca Brasi and Tired Lion as supports, at the Riverstage. Jesus ʞ©$ɟ this is gonna be good. Report
July 16, 201610 yr comment_705508 What makes me laugh, a young bird at the servo last night, eyeing off my car, couldn't get enough of it, and couldn't give to shits to the guy she was with.............. Report
September 13, 201610 yr comment_706323 Finally catching up with Tazrx and finding an awesome burger/rib place up the road, all in the same night. Report
July 24, 20179 yr comment_710577 Finally getting to see an airworthy p51 mustang getting serviced is WMMH. Report
November 30, 20178 yr comment_712436 Might.... May possibly... Could be... Fingers crossed... Be back in a pre 70s Toyota in a few days. Report
January 18, 20197 yr comment_716309 The missus finally out of Hospital and into rehab. One step closer...... Report
January 18, 20197 yr comment_716310 45 minutes ago, coln72 said: The missus finally out of Hospital and into rehab. One step closer...... That's awesome news Colin. All the best for a short stay.. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now