Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What You Getting With Your Tax Return?

Featured Replies

hell yeah i wana no were i can get me a house for 2-5k

  • Replies 87
  • Views 77.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Paint + widend steelies.   /\ doubt it.... probally just fuel and alcohol

  • I'm buying a dinosaur.   And anyone who tells me I can't ISN'T ALLOWED TO RIDE IT SO NYERRRRR

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=10794133&__Qpb=1&Cr=1&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&keywords=&__N=1216

 

 

sooo sexy, its tempting. Really want to dithc the pano. novelty has wore off.

 

had a chat with the lady today. going for a look next wekend :)

Edited by Mason.

  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe a new TV, This one beeps at me and on some AV channels everything is green. GTAIV sucks in green.

I'm gonna buy Barney so I can set him on fire...

 

Or rego and Ksev bits

hell yeah i wana no were i can get me a house for 2-5k

the rest of my deposit, I usually get close to 10k back.

As I'm doing two years worth of returns, IF I get anything back it will be elevating me up from poor to poor-with-safety-buffer :wink: Didnt realise I spent so much bloody money on tools!

Edited by carbonboy

Ive spent alot on tools so should get a decent amount back + being an apprentice the last 2 years I have got all my tax back, was planning to paint my car and get started buying parts for a beams conversion, but the sensible side of me has started to come out so I would really like to start saving for a house I know pretty young to start even thinking about it but while I'm still living at home for next to nothing I am going to sway off from cars for a while and start saving big time!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.