Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Old Rides

Featured Replies

So I was thinking today, we've got lists and pics of our cars.

 

What about those cars that haunt your past. One you wish you hadn't got rid of. Others your glad to see the back of.

 

These are my pics. I've still got to scan a heap more.

 

Please post yours.

 

Bamboo

post-9793-0-59118900-1308916087_thumb.jpg

post-9793-0-40874600-1308916122_thumb.jpg

post-9793-0-68095800-1308916194_thumb.jpg

post-9793-0-35576400-1308916225_thumb.jpg

post-9793-0-89011000-1308916516_thumb.jpg

post-9793-0-95946300-1308916811_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bamboo

  • Replies 41
  • Views 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the crew......some of which are no longer in the land of the living.....RIP

post-8273-0-08733900-1308927005_thumb.jpg

post-8273-0-78571600-1308927012_thumb.jpg

post-8273-0-81320800-1308927018_thumb.jpg

post-8273-0-74273800-1308927025_thumb.jpg

post-8273-0-70072500-1308927032_thumb.jpg

was that datsun 120y on ebay about a year ago for $800.

 

If so i was totally going to by that!

 

haha i can't even tell its that a ke30 or a datto

Man this is a long long list... almost all of my old cars have a soft spot in my heart... unless its the company cars, some of which were shitters...

 

Mr Hanky rocked...

IMG_2678.jpg

 

The original Ninja was an awesome car...

IMG_0721.JPG

 

I occasionally think I was an idiot for ever giving this up.. but its home is better now and is getting much more love than I would have given it...

IMG_1199.JPG

 

My entree back into the world of classic Toyota's three years ago was also awesome

060.jpg

 

The original RA23 I owned was an awesome car and I was sad when it got stolen

2009-06-08-2258-38.jpg

 

This one I still wish I owned without doubt... every single time I am on a twisty country / hills road I wish I had it back... I hope I am restoring one with a future son/daughter or 20 years or so :)

img40723vb.jpg

 

The only thing missing is my first car.. a lime green LJ Torana.. have bugger all photos of it, but I do have one that needs to be scanned.

post-600-0-99017000-1308992692_thumb.jpg

 

1988 EA with EB 4.0L conversion, 5 speed manual, EB XR8 LSD, pedders sportsryder shocks and sway bars.

 

post-600-0-79584300-1308992673_thumb.jpg

 

250 X-flow, 4 speed manual, race cam of some sort, 350 Holley, sketchy as in the wet.

 

post-600-0-37492900-1308992725_thumb.jpg

 

Ended up being a 4K-powered, 5 speed panel van.

 

post-600-0-26486900-1308992746_thumb.jpg

 

Stripped and now cubed after finding out it was too far gone to be repaired due to the substantial rust.

 

post-600-0-18657500-1308992776_thumb.jpg

 

4A-C-powered, 5 speed. Chassis damaged when purchased and engine went into the car below.

 

post-600-0-27192400-1308992797_thumb.jpg

 

This is nothing. I've had various cars, but digital cameras werent invented then and I never bothered to take a proper photo.

 

Up to car number 19 at the moment ;)

Edited by Raven

first car. was overrated

post-8435-0-94483700-1309000048_thumb.jpg

 

2nd car missing pics

 

3rd car. was owned for 2 days before sold

post-8435-0-95381900-1309000039_thumb.jpg

 

4 car is current lol

  • Author

Found some more pics..

 

Datto 1600, straight gas and stanza 5speed;and

 

4 door civic with 2 door 1200 running gear.

post-9793-0-15427900-1309001745_thumb.jpg

post-9793-0-19072900-1309001755_thumb.jpg

This is nothing. I've had various cars, but digital cameras werent invented then and I never bothered to take a proper photo.

 

Up to car number 19 at the moment ;)

 

As with Raven, I don't have pics of quite a few. These are the important ones anyway...

 

1996 - First car, $325 with 4k.

post-1424-0-79924200-1309001734_thumb.jpg

 

Did 22,000kms of crap like this in 18 months

post-1424-0-08117200-1309001811_thumb.jpg

post-1424-0-21205000-1309001875_thumb.jpg

 

My third car and my favourite car in the world without question. Written off by a silly lady in a VT wagon, vengeance will be had when I buy / build another one when the time is right. Second car (Capella) in the background

post-1424-0-99818600-1309001980_thumb.jpg

post-1424-0-18111000-1309002038_thumb.jpg

 

Number four, bought from under a tree for $200

post-1424-0-49645500-1309002084_thumb.jpg

 

$50 with blown hg, put low k import 4K in and drove for a year

post-1424-0-59420200-1309002133_thumb.jpg

 

My 100KW SX with my KE70 wagon in the background, both great while they lasted

post-1424-0-41513700-1309002222_thumb.jpg

 

Had this for a couple years when I moved from the country to Adelaide (oxy-moron? haha), sold it when I was on work-cover and needing funds

post-1424-0-17110800-1309002301_thumb.jpg

 

70 sedan bought soon after, but only after a brief encounter with a crappy SV21 wagon. Sold this on here some time ago after getting a company car...

post-1424-0-67505600-1309002540_thumb.jpg

 

And finally, the $700 temporary "Indestructo Super Wagon", which took over a year of moving house(s) for two blokes, numerous camping trips fully laden with trailer and bikes, late night drunken rally driving around paddocks. Was one of my favourites because it was driven like a hire car and was just so damn useful in so many situations!

post-1424-0-29243900-1309002711_thumb.jpg

 

Minus 5 and still started first pop

post-1424-0-04830200-1309002943_thumb.jpg

 

post-1424-0-62528600-1309002957_thumb.jpg

 

Ahhh, the memories!

 

I like this thread already, and can't wait to see what some members have to show us...gavclassic...7shades...I'm sure there are others who would have epic amounts of stuff to show us...please do!!!

Edited by TOM

Current car. 6 cyl manual.

IMGP1685.jpg

 

Ke11 SE

IMG_1048-1.jpg

 

EBII S pak 5 speed wagon.

IMGP1660.jpg

 

Ae82 twincam.

IMGP1011.jpg

 

Te72 2 door

img21062rz4.jpg

 

7shades Ke70

DSC00311.jpg

 

V6 ronadore.

DSC00125.jpg

28-09-07_1636.jpg

 

5k Ke70 PV.

13-08-07_1001.jpg

08-08-07_1734.jpg

 

St141

IMGP0010.jpg

 

Ae82 4afc conversion, Ae92 dash etc. Shit box but it drove.

mini-SV109222.jpg

 

323 PV 1.5 blew it up then a 1.4.

29-11-06_1749.jpg

Best car I ever owned TA23 1976 with 2T. Had a 2TG for a while in it but it went harder with the twin 40mm webbers and Wade cam on the 2T. I used to race it a bit at Winton. Check out the safety standards back in those days, the flag marshal sat on a chair right on the track edge and then stood on the road to wave the finish.

 

winton.jpg

 

Here I am in motorkhana with it, won this event too.

motorkhana.jpg

and then I let an old girlfriend drive and this is what happened on the first time I let her behind the wheel.

crashedcelica.jpg

Edited by Rob 5000

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.