Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Operation "lower 4 Door"

Featured Replies

haha, You better put white wheels on it!

 

I wanna cut a 2 door into a ute, just to see how it will look, might do it with the one in my garage

 

down here in tassie there is a corolla ke70 ute that someone has cut down and painted pink and it drives around on the road

  • Replies 88
  • Views 91k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I dunno what instant 0's is....but he just means make water squirters for the rear wheels for burnouts. Or I could just get in my other car, and do burnotus.

Posted Images

you testing again Geoff? One would thing that you would know what you are doing by now with 2050 posts you post whore you :cool:

  • Author

I wanted to see if I could add a large pic still :cool:

  • 2 months later...
mines lower

 

Put his wheels under your car and see how you go :)

  • Author

Yours can't really be any lower, unless you took the bump stops out, mine sits hard on the bump stops

Edited by Rolla__Boy

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Ok so after a brief retirement "post supercharger" the mighty KE30 made it's way back out of the shed the other day, Suprisingly the trusty 4K still goes ok.

post-632-1151021262_thumb.jpg

  • Author

It is currently standard height with stockies on it, about to have the leaky f@$ked 4 speed pulled out and a nice 5 speed put in.

 

I got a brand new master cylinder put in it before it went off the road and the brakes have been f@$ked since. They have been bled several times, I am still unsure what is wrong.

 

Then it's off to rego, my new gf now owns this car, and she will be getting some nice new carpet, and some pink seat covers ewww :) And she demanded that it be lowered with the TRX wheels again, and she said if I pull the stickers off the side she will kill me...she has good taste this girl.

 

So I will post more pics as it progresses again, but I am glad to see it go to a good home. It is the best condition KE30 I have owned.

  • 5 months later...

hey i have a ke55 and I'm planning on lowering it and i got a couple of cuick questions, first of all how long aprox did it take to flip the leafs, and can u just flip the top one for it to be not quite as low as u have it as i don't wanna totaly slam it, also how manny coils did u cut off the front springs, also if u want it stiffer you should try undo the top of ur strut so u can get to the shock and empty all the old oil out and fill it to the top with lsd oil it will be suprisingly stiff, just keep in mind u can't do that if it has gass shocks,

 

here is a pic of my cas at stock hight ill post a pic when it is done

post-2453-1165026018.jpg

  • Author

It will take you ages to do the leaves if you have never done it before....it gets easier.

 

Just flip the top leaf and it wont be as low (or bouncy) as mine.

 

I cut my front springs in half from memory.

 

I think it sits good with the 17's on it.....

 

post-632-1165150167_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.