4Agte Ke70 Drift Ute

dbr11k

Members dont see this ad

Haha I haven't seen it but it will give me something to watch tonight, an than I will tell you if I approve of the name change lol.

I got the 4 links through t3 in America along with most of my other gear, although if you have a look on eBay at the moment there are a fair few for sale, second hand and new. They really are worth it although I have no idea why someone would decide to name the spherical joints "pillow ball joints" cause my god do they make the car let you know its hitting a bump.

Haha I haven't seen it but it will give me something to watch tonight, an than I will tell you if I approve of the name change lol.

I got the 4 links through t3 in America along with most of my other gear, although if you have a look on eBay at the moment there are a fair few for sale, second hand and new. They really are worth it although I have no idea why someone would decide to name the spherical joints "pillow ball joints" cause my god do they make the car let you know its hitting a bump.

Could you link us to them on the t3 site if you have a chance, sorry to be a pain in the ass, I'm on my phone and google has aids at the moment.. Cheers

Thanks heaps mate, it means a lot, sometimes I think I havent even really done anything to her but ill look back over this thread and I realise I really have done a shit load to her, and I think you might be right on that one, when I finally get there its gunna he great especially knowing I did all the work my self (minus the 20v conversion lol)

No worries let me know how you go getting them aligned, I'm not quite sure if I should have the carrier housing leaning toward the ground or toward the floor pan, I am going to wait either way and see what my mechanic reckons when he sets the camber/castor up on the front end..

Staryed playing around with my head lights this morning just so I could figure out all the wiring, this is what they look like on high beam, on low beam its just the two outside lights with 100watt hallogens.. one day ill change it around so that all 4 lights run low beams and all 4 run 8000k high beams, at the moment the high beams are 8000k on the outside and 3000k on the inside, almost looks green with the mix of colors in person lol..

I've cut the radiator support out and I'm making a removable one and a new mount for the 52mm radiator, its going to be fun trying to line the headlights and grill up after this but in sure its nothing a few cable ties can't fix lol

I've discovered that the car has a slight kink in each chassis rail so I will have to straighten it up, I don't think it has affected the alignment or anything but I will find out when I get the front end setup, also a bit of rust I have to fix in the lower front cross rail but it will be cut out and replaced when I make the radiator mount. I'm also smoothing the bay out a bit and relocating the battery to the passenger side of the boot for better weight distribution, doesn't sound like much but that optima yellow top weighs around 20kg. I want to look into lowering the engine mounts a bit one day as well, I think cusco actually sell mounts that supposedly lower the engine 12mm, plus they are made of polyurethane.

post-7096-0-71082700-1336910867_thumb.jpg

post-7096-0-20451500-1336911620_thumb.jpg