December 7, 200520 yr comment_87376 G'day, Just made this topic for finding parts locally. Has anyone got a fender (side guard) on the passenger side for a KE30 2dr? Mine has rusted out down the bottom, it was too late when I noticed it because the rust was eating it away from the back. When I took it off the bolts snapped off; I'll have to borer them out. Been looking for one for a while around Hobart, but most wreckers don't have any corollas before 1980, and if they did they had rust and dents in them anyway. Looking for K50 gearbox for a 4K motor. Wreckers are asking over $200 for one. Also I'm looking for interior parts like side kick panels, instrument panel etc. Bruce Report
December 7, 200520 yr comment_87388 yeah i am also after a passenger guard in excelent condition sorry dude i got rid of most of my interior bits but i will let you know if i find some. cheers Report
December 8, 200520 yr comment_87597 This is a good idea for us tassie people, But Please keep it on topic, anything not directly related to this thread will be deleted. We are slowly getting everone here we know around tassie and i still have plenty of stickers to give out. Hey I'm also looking for 2 perfect front guards (left and right) for KE30. Edited December 8, 200520 yr by NickZ Report
December 11, 200520 yr comment_87943 I have SHIT-LOADS of random stuff... Lots of struts, springs, lower arms, engine pipes, heater boxes, steering arms etc etc etc. All working, used condition, but not new. Will empty my shed out and have a proper look soon. Report
December 11, 200520 yr comment_87946 You guys are lucky...wreckers here want $350-$400 for a K50... I presume you guys know you can buy brand new guards for KE30's? Report
December 11, 200520 yr comment_88013 ive got a cabin mirror and tail light lenses for ke10's the mirror is pretty good, and i have 3 pairs of tail light lenses but they all have a bit of sun damage and they are a bit faded (some more than other) and they are still very useable the good pair is on my car :) Report
December 11, 200520 yr comment_88066 don't spose anyone has a rustless ke55 bonnet they want to sell? i can't find any at the wrekers around here. Report
December 12, 200520 yr comment_88249 ive still got the 2 gards of my ke30 nikz. if you want them make me an offer. i have no idea when the super chager for the 2tgue will get here but ill let you no when it does Report
December 12, 200520 yr Author comment_88266 You guys are lucky...wreckers here want $350-$400 for a K50... I presume you guys know you can buy brand new guards for KE30's? Hey Rolla_Boy, where abouts do you get the brand new gaurds for KE30s from? Are they fibreglass, or are they pressed out steel? How much are they? :) Report
December 12, 200520 yr Author comment_88284 ive still got the 2 gards of my ke30 nikz. if you want them make me an offer. i have no idea when the super chager for the 2tgue will get here but ill let you no when it does What condition are they? Does the passenger side guard have any signs of rust developing, or any dents? Report
December 12, 200520 yr comment_88287 they did have some rust that was cut out and bog put in but the bog is just cracking atm. other than that there good Report
December 12, 200520 yr comment_88292 hey guys, I'm after a 3k bigport (30mm intlet ports) inlet manifold. if any one has one or can hook one up for me that'd be great. cheers, lloyd Report
December 12, 200520 yr comment_88297 ask stnik he has my old 3kbigport out of the old panelvan Report
December 17, 200520 yr Author comment_89423 Does anyone have a good quiet differential for a KE30? I've been putting up with a winding noise in the diff for a while. Had it stolen a while ago and they must of worked it hard. A mechanic told me it would cost me $700 to get it replaced (worth more than the car). So I want to find one and put one in my self. Report
December 17, 200520 yr comment_89469 Bruce mate $700 to replace the diff is utter crap. Who is your mechanic? stop going to him! Bridgewater wreckers out behind covehill had 4 ke3x's last time i was there. I have bought heaps of stuff from the old geezer out there and he is very reasonably priced. I'd be going out there he's one of the last with older style cars wrecking in Hobart. Eastern shore wreckers also have a ke30 but they charge like wounded bulls. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now