I Want A Daily

abbott

ok, so basically title pretty much sums it up.

at the moment I have a ke10 and a ke25, but I want a daily that if I have a little ding or someone hits me I won't cry myself to sleep haha.

I've decided it may be time for the ke10 to go to make way for a daily and someone can give it the love it deserves, this way the 25 can go into the garage for safe keeping.

ok looking for ideas. I want more power than a 3k/4k, I want it to have some cool factor and I want it to be rwd.

ke70 + 4age is my first idea but then legalities come into when my price range is under 4000

I need some ideas of what would suit my price range or close enough to and all my criteria.

ok GO.

ps no commodores, falcons etc.

Members dont see this ad

Ra65 or Ma61 man. I have an Sa63 and it's the plushest daily! Comfy as ʞ©$ɟ, the heaters mental good, but it goes pretty well and the steerings pretty tight as well. Lots of stuff you can do to 'em etc.

Plus a Overrated one is like $3k so you've got $1k for rims and springs :happy:

Rt142 Corona.

Cheap as because people think they are crap. The motor aint that slow, probably comparable to a 4age bigport in power.

Must be manual though... the auto ones chew the juice and are slow.

I have 3 of them, 2 manny and 1 auto.

Could probably get one for $1500 in good nick ;)

I want more power than a 3k/4k, I want it to have some cool factor and I want it to be rwd ..... my price range is under 4000.

That's pretty tough, as cool factor means the nice stuff is expensive.... Celica, early BMW, Datsun 1600, early Volvo, Mercedes, Jags

The unwanted, unloved but perfectly adequate are much cheaper- Corona, Pintara/Skyline/Bluebird, Mitsibushi, Datsun 200B...

and if you don't want to worry about dents it will have to be from the 'unwanted, unloved' catagory!