Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae70 Super Duper Drift Machine!

Featured Replies

haha ill look into it

  • Replies 586
  • Views 341.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lol, airbox ftw! Pod filters are way lame.

  • Anyone know how much it'd cost to put a V6 into a KE55?

  • No engine mounts? I just used some old fuel tank straps to hold mine in.   Seriously though, this is great. I'm actually still in the race, I'm just trailing close behind now instead of miles back.

Posted Images

That's because your cooler is huge! It's like Vl SPEC haha

 

 

Yes they do look awesome.... Can you send me a pic of it?

I think jono's got dibs on it but when I get home tomorrow night I'll send you a pic. I've still got your number so I'll just text it to you.

Is it driving yet?

Is it driving yet?

 

Yeah, is it driving yet?

And yours Mr. Rian?

Yeah, is it driving yet?

And yours Mr. Rian?

 

Mine just needs fluid in the clutch system and it will drive. I still need to tidy up the wiring and mount the rest of the exhaust, not much left ;)

  • Author

Nah still got wiring issues because it was "customized" to go into the ae86.

So most wires change colours 3+ times. So I've stripped the tape off it, I should have it going this weekend.

Then I gotta get it to an exhaust shop. THEN REGO!

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

^Dude get those struts in, swapping struts only takes a couple of hours if you have the tools. Then let us know how XT brakes compare to AE brakes :yes:

Yeah I reckon I have tools for most of it, I can't get them out and get half way and not be able to drive to work. Thats why I wanna do it at my mates who has all the necessary gear. Its just timing it so we both have the time.

Yeah I know what you mean, I've had trouble with getting brake lines to seal, not being able to get bolts out etc. That's why I bought a hammer!

 

Also, Leo's thread = new off-topic thread.

Mate ive got a buick v6 you can have for cheap $$$ plus ive heard they drop straight in no engine mounts needed or nething my mechanic said they go hard n its easy to get power out of em

Mate ive got a buick v6 you can have for cheap $$$ plus ive heard they drop straight in no engine mounts needed or nething my mechanic said they go hard n its easy to get power out of em

 

No engine mounts? I just used some old fuel tank straps to hold mine in.

 

Seriously though, this is great. I'm actually still in the race, I'm just trailing close behind now instead of miles back. Who knows, maybe I could even pull a Steven Bradbury out of the bag :P

Bradbury sounds like Cadbury, I like chocolate.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.