Are You A New Vic Member?

kangaroosa

as for the sticker I'll just wait a lil i guess till i go on a rollaclub cruise and nab one off someone there, saves u the trouble :P thanks mate !

speaking of cruises, are you coming to the one on the 9th?? Linky-Linky

i have a few small stickers, i possibly have a spare big sticker, will check later

Edited by dfunkt

Members dont see this ad

hey man welcome to the club, i'm on leawarra so if you ever need to see a rolla powered by something with balls, then sing out.

come along to the cruise too, ll be good chance to meet everyone

Edited by pozman

• 3 weeks later...

G'day all,

My name's Sam. I've been a long-time reader, and have finally decided to bite the bullet and join up, if anything, to network for parts.

1975 KE36 Panel Van:

Resprayed white with oldschool 13 inch mags.

Lowered, all new bushes throughout.

Warm 5k, flowed and tidied up head, upped compression, reground cam, single downdraught weber, commodore airbox, 5 speed. Nothing crazy, but goes alright for what it is.

Plans:

EFI + SC12.

Cheers,

Sam.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi...I joined up last month, but only just found the vic section now... :D

Names Rhys, and heres my pretty stock AE82 Sedan:

Shes done 183,641k's as it stands atm, is in overrated condition, was freshly repainted about 2yrs ago in the original blue, and still drives like a dream :)

7aa2c404.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Been a member for a while now but only just found this thread! My name is Matt and I am 17 and live in Moonee Ponds. I have a gold ke30 with a 7k and plenty of other bits and pieces. Let me know if you see me driving around (you can't miss the l-plates!) or if you see my dad driving it!

Cheers.

post-2153-1191931492_thumb.jpg

post-2153-1191931574_thumb.jpg

Been a member for a while now but only just found this thread! My name is Matt and I am 17 and live in Moonee Ponds. I have a gold ke30 with a 7k and plenty of other bits and pieces. Let me know if you see me driving around (you can't miss the l-plates!) or if you see my dad driving it!

Cheers.

I love the colour :y: Hope to see it on some cruises

LB

Ahh, very nice rolla you have there!

Plenty of new members with nice rollas actually! Good to see!

Hope you have been enjoying your time here?

Jarrad

thanks mate, it is definately the best way to waste time! i think i am addicted.

Matt.

EDIT : i just realised i have been a member for over a year now, how time flies when you are having fun.

Edited by 78_7kRolla

thanks mate, it is definately the best way to waste time! i think i am addicted.

These forums are super addictive.

Your rolla looks great and 7k powered thats awesome "the BIG BLOCK K"

keen to see this one on the next cruise.

stu.

Opps forgot to sign leigh out!!!

Edited by webers4x48

I'll try as hard as i can to be at the next cruise :D

Ohh and the colour is Aurora Gold from the Aurion if you wanted to know webers.

Yeah sorry about that wrong log in. That aurion colour is ace although i havent seen too many of this colour in the aurion getting about yet, could have something to do with the 4-5 month wait on most new toyotas though.

We all do understand the difficulties of being on your L-plates even though for me it was toooo many years ago.

It does make it hard that you have to have someone with you while driving but it makes all the effort of getting your P`s well worth it. good luck with your rolla.

It is good to see more people in the vic section too.

stu.

• 2 weeks later...

hey i'm barry from talbot just out of maryborough i had a KE55 rolla(jenny) but sold it due to police so i went and got a KE38 coupe (JJ-jenny jnr) but it got rolled so now it is in the shed with a supercharger on it but i am building another road car it a KE30wagon i just about died then the back of my computer chair just snaped i shat PMSL anyway i also have a KE38 panel van butt she a bit far gone for the road so it the wood ute LOL incase u didn't guess i love rolla's