Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are You A New Vic Member?

Featured Replies

Sounds about right. Bendigo car club got real shitty when a big lump of it fell off in a braking area................

 

Haha yeah the mud is very shocking

Seb love the Celicas :)

 

Thanks I'm currently building another ;) , your celica is very awesome

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 572
  • Views 263.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kangaroosa
    kangaroosa

    I'll kick it off. My name is Darren, and i'm from the Dandenong area. I drive a 1974 KE30 2 Door Sedan.

  • Hey Dean! Welcome to the club :y: Corollas aren't usually worth much more than a set of golf clubs or even a brand new Nissan Micra... But I assure you everyone here thinks they're priceless becau

  • Welcome seb ;) Will see u this sunday mate ;)     See ya   Jimi

Posted Images

Hey,

 

my names Andrew I have a 4age'd ae71. I assume someone on here owned it previously as it has rollaclub stickers.

Hey,

 

my names Andrew I have a 4age'd ae71. I assume someone on here owned it previously as it has rollaclub stickers.

 

The red one with wide, black wheel & a boot-spoiler I saw at CC&D last weekend by any chance?

  • 2 weeks later...

The red one with wide, black wheel & a boot-spoiler I saw at CC&D last weekend by any chance?

Nope, red, low and sits on ma61 wheels

  • 2 months later...

hey guys, I'm new here and just bought a ae92 corolla. i,m from keilor downs. i am building her up as a club car, to date i have fitted a two and a half inch exhaust, weber carby, race seat and harness. waiting on coil overs, wheels and a set of toyo g888's. hopeing to hit the track next month. love the technical forums. cheers

post-18867-0-78726900-1374496308_thumb.jpg

  • 2 months later...

Another newbie here! I'm located in S.E suburbs, melb.

 

Got a cool little KE30 project, slowly getting it stripped down & spares sorted!

  • 1 month later...

Hey guys I'm gordo, I'm new and I'm from echuca. (Nsw/vic border)

Just got another ke25 for club reg.

pretty keen to do a few cruises.

I have been a member for a while.

I have a TE71 in a sad state, it's been off the road for about 10 years looking to put it back on the road/track again, needing parts for the EFI (the reason why it was taken off the road) and Past member of TCCA in the late '90's

Cheers for now,

Murray

Edited by hairy

Welcome aboard hairy!

 

What parts are you looking for?

 

You won't recognise tccav now. Over 300 members, plenty going on. Some of the guys can probably help with parts too

  • 1 month later...

Hey guys and gals,

 

My name is Rob and I am currently embarking on a 1975, 4 door, KE30 build. I plan on putting an SR20DET into it and a nice power delivery system including RB20 trans with SR20 bellhousing, a R31 Cheers ith Borgwarner 4.11 gears, disc brakes all round, coilover front, panard bar, tramp rods, abd a lot of other nice shiny bits. Then the styling will most likely (but not for certain) Diamond Racing deep dish steelies with a JDM/Rat Rod feel to the car with race seats, gutted interior and basic dash.

 

Anyway if interested the link is http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/67373-betsy-the-little-ke30-that-knew-she-could/

 

Look forward to maybe meeting some of you and bending your ear about anything car orientated.

 

Cheers

Rob

  • 1 year later...

hello new member here

 

my name is george fron northern suburbs

just got a new toy its a ae93 sx

will be daily driven ones its ready to go

post-12715-0-50531300-1435475135_thumb.jpg

  • 2 years later...

Hi guys

Andrew from Melbourne here. Long time lurker, bought a ke25 coupe deluxe approx 18 months ago from canberra which was only delivered last week as we have been building a house. 

I suspect some of you from Melbourne may recognise it as it has a vic club permit sticker on the windscreen. 

Anyhoo, look forward to meeting some of you and getting some invaluable info and advice from the rollaclub community.

20170720_123545.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome Parrot and for the suggestion regarding TCCAV, i will get on to that right now.

I would love to say i have big plans for the car but for the moment my plans mostly revolve around gettting the car running again and then look at getting the body sorted in terms of rust and then a new paint job and engine, new carpet and seats reupholstered. I've managed to get my hands on some genuine hayashi street rims also, I want to try and keep the car period correct as much and where i can. My first port of call is getting in touch with Peter Robinson who i believe is the man to see when it comes to these old girls.

This is a bit of a joint project for me and 9 year old boy with our goal being to hopefully show it at the annual classic japan car show.

images (1).jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.