February 22, 201313 yr comment_648129 Sounds about right. Bendigo car club got real shitty when a big lump of it fell off in a braking area................ Haha yeah the mud is very shocking Seb love the Celicas :) Thanks I'm currently building another ;) , your celica is very awesome Report
April 21, 201313 yr comment_653937 hi my names chris I'm new here i have a 1979 ke55 rolla me and my best mate are bilding it up to be a hill climb racing car http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv198/grover_06/602009_10151386650512546_1000944904_n.jpg Report
April 28, 201313 yr comment_654661 Hey, my names Andrew I have a 4age'd ae71. I assume someone on here owned it previously as it has rollaclub stickers. Report
April 29, 201313 yr comment_654713 Hey, my names Andrew I have a 4age'd ae71. I assume someone on here owned it previously as it has rollaclub stickers. The red one with wide, black wheel & a boot-spoiler I saw at CC&D last weekend by any chance? Report
May 10, 201313 yr comment_655687 The red one with wide, black wheel & a boot-spoiler I saw at CC&D last weekend by any chance? Nope, red, low and sits on ma61 wheels Report
July 22, 201313 yr comment_662515 hey guys, I'm new here and just bought a ae92 corolla. i,m from keilor downs. i am building her up as a club car, to date i have fitted a two and a half inch exhaust, weber carby, race seat and harness. waiting on coil overs, wheels and a set of toyo g888's. hopeing to hit the track next month. love the technical forums. cheers Report
October 15, 201312 yr comment_669433 Another newbie here! I'm located in S.E suburbs, melb. Got a cool little KE30 project, slowly getting it stripped down & spares sorted! Report
November 24, 201312 yr comment_672452 Hey guys I'm gordo, I'm new and I'm from echuca. (Nsw/vic border) Just got another ke25 for club reg. pretty keen to do a few cruises. Report
November 29, 201312 yr comment_672728 I have been a member for a while. I have a TE71 in a sad state, it's been off the road for about 10 years looking to put it back on the road/track again, needing parts for the EFI (the reason why it was taken off the road) and Past member of TCCA in the late '90's Cheers for now, Murray Edited November 29, 201312 yr by hairy Report
November 29, 201312 yr comment_672735 Welcome aboard hairy! What parts are you looking for? You won't recognise tccav now. Over 300 members, plenty going on. Some of the guys can probably help with parts too Report
January 15, 201412 yr comment_675524 Hey guys and gals, My name is Rob and I am currently embarking on a 1975, 4 door, KE30 build. I plan on putting an SR20DET into it and a nice power delivery system including RB20 trans with SR20 bellhousing, a R31 Cheers ith Borgwarner 4.11 gears, disc brakes all round, coilover front, panard bar, tramp rods, abd a lot of other nice shiny bits. Then the styling will most likely (but not for certain) Diamond Racing deep dish steelies with a JDM/Rat Rod feel to the car with race seats, gutted interior and basic dash. Anyway if interested the link is http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/67373-betsy-the-little-ke30-that-knew-she-could/ Look forward to maybe meeting some of you and bending your ear about anything car orientated. Cheers Rob Report
June 28, 201511 yr comment_698256 hello new member here my name is george fron northern suburbs just got a new toy its a ae93 sx will be daily driven ones its ready to go Report
July 22, 20179 yr comment_710564 Hi guys Andrew from Melbourne here. Long time lurker, bought a ke25 coupe deluxe approx 18 months ago from canberra which was only delivered last week as we have been building a house. I suspect some of you from Melbourne may recognise it as it has a vic club permit sticker on the windscreen. Anyhoo, look forward to meeting some of you and getting some invaluable info and advice from the rollaclub community. Report
July 23, 20179 yr comment_710566 Welcome Andrew. Make sure you join TCCAV also, if not already a member. Great option for club Reg and a good bunch what are your plans for the car. Report
July 23, 20179 yr comment_710569 Thanks for the warm welcome Parrot and for the suggestion regarding TCCAV, i will get on to that right now. I would love to say i have big plans for the car but for the moment my plans mostly revolve around gettting the car running again and then look at getting the body sorted in terms of rust and then a new paint job and engine, new carpet and seats reupholstered. I've managed to get my hands on some genuine hayashi street rims also, I want to try and keep the car period correct as much and where i can. My first port of call is getting in touch with Peter Robinson who i believe is the man to see when it comes to these old girls. This is a bit of a joint project for me and 9 year old boy with our goal being to hopefully show it at the annual classic japan car show. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now