Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are You A New Vic Member?

Featured Replies

Welcome to the both of you. Its good to see people people still going the KE30 option. Especially the 2 doors. We know their the best looking of all the Corolla's, closely followed by the KE25's.........right Jamie? :lolcry:

Tiger and I are currently discussing a meet/cruise/BBQ for later in the year or early January. The VIC section is slowly growing, and its time we all meet each other (again for some of us).

 

Of course...by 2 door you mean the hard tops like mine right :jamie: :D

  • Replies 572
  • Views 263.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kangaroosa
    kangaroosa

    I'll kick it off. My name is Darren, and i'm from the Dandenong area. I drive a 1974 KE30 2 Door Sedan.

  • Hey Dean! Welcome to the club :y: Corollas aren't usually worth much more than a set of golf clubs or even a brand new Nissan Micra... But I assure you everyone here thinks they're priceless becau

  • Welcome seb ;) Will see u this sunday mate ;)     See ya   Jimi

Posted Images

Who is spam boy...I simply stated that my car is hot..it's out in the sun as we speak

thanks for the comments nick, although i bought the car as is so i can't take all of the credit as i hate people who take credit for someone elses hard work. ill start up a page in the projects area soon.

So Muller, did you make it to the saleyards on Sunday?

nice yellow best i bet it go's like the clappers it sure as hell looks good. :)

  • Author
nice yellow best i bet it go's like the clappers it sure as hell looks good. :)

 

 

It will be quick..........when he drags his butt off the couch and whacks on his new head. :blush:

Hi guys,

I'm located in Shepparton Vic and have a couple Corolla's. My pride and joy (KE55 coupe) is in a million peices waiting for me to find time to keep modifying it (race car), I also own a very neat KE55 Coupe roady, My old mans KE35 race car has my Modified T series in it, and there is a KE30 2 door out the back waiting for me to give it away.

I own a motorsport fabrication & prepartation Business and one of the cars I specialise in is Corolla's!! :)

Ive started a topic called "Trav's 3SGE+turbo rwd conversion" that will sort of be a diary of my race car mods.

Anyway thats enough for now here is some pics

Trav

 

PS:Anyone is welcome to feel free to drop me a line for a chat.

Trav

post-989-1134635417.jpg

post-989-1134635530.jpg

post-989-1134635822.jpg

post-989-1134635852_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Welcome :blush: . Sounds like a fun business to be in. Theres a few VIC members doing up club cars, so a few of them might be dropping you a line to pick your brain.

If only i had the room for a second KE30 2 Door.........I would gladly take it off your hands. :o

Where do you and your old man race? I'm trying to see more raw motorsport and I have a Nanna in Mooroopna, so maybe i could kill two birds with one stone.

 

I think a Rollaclub sticker would look the part on your race cars too :) . PM me if your interested.

 

don't forget to check out the BBQ topic in the VIC section. We would love to see you there. Hopefully the couple of hours drive doesnt put you off.

Edited by kangaroosa

Kangarossa, the 2 hours drive doesnt bother me it just depend if i already have commitments that weekend!

We race at Winton & Deca, and the car club I'm president of has a autocross track in Mooroopna.

At the moment I'm starting to jig up for diffirent engine conversions for old corolla's. But if anyone wants to shoot the shit feel free to drop a line anytime.

Trav

nice by the looks the 20 valve how did every thing line for you stiks666 is doing the conversion and it would be great to know

the best way to go about it :)

  • 2 weeks later...

welcome to the clan trav, hope you find it fun and informative. :D

 

what sort of stuff do you race?? circut, rallly, motorkhana...? looks sweet gettin round the track in the pic :wink:

do u guys still use the leaf spring setup on those ke30's or ke55's?

i was planning on getting another ae71 but so hard to find these days...

 

sold my prev's one for $100 :), i miss the poo

hi guys new to the rolla club. my names andrew and I'm in the process in finishin off a 4agze conversion in my ae82 twinky. should be outta the workshop soon, so sum pics will be arriving shortly. u blokes have got sum nice older rolla's too ay!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.