Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev's Hks Blown Ae71 Spirit

Featured Replies

  • Author

It comes in handy having access to a full machine shop. If I pull my finger out then the engine will be done by the end of the month.

  • Replies 174
  • Views 151.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Forgot to note:   ATTENTION FLAT CAPPERS, This is not a 'DRIFT' or 'TRACK' car so put your dick away.

  • Sik bro, u shood sticker bom the quarter pane.l

  • http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+drifting_sucks_oval_sticker,109035799  

Posted Images

I've never seen a boring machine before, that's cool as!

  • Author

Google boring bar or if you want I will take a vid tomorrow :)

what about dent puller for the time attack 720 ute? haha

  • Author

Will have to wait for that vid as things at work are busy due to this weekends racing.

 

what about dent puller for the time attack 720 ute? haha

 

What you talking bout Willis?

 

 

What you talking bout Willis?

:lol:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Have done a few more things like strip the head, buff and cut the valves etc.

 

Before:

post-1373-0-15157100-1374752178_thumb.jpg

 

After:

post-1373-0-39992700-1374752243_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-95711500-1374752292_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-28111800-1374752327_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-45266000-1374752365_thumb.jpg

  • Author

I was toying around with the idea of having the blower setup polished but it will be too much maintenance so I wanna paint it in the aluminium that I did my old T50, I thought I found the paint but it is too dull:

 

(Polished the lettering but not happy with the paint)

post-1373-0-10793500-1374756506_thumb.jpg

 

What I want it to look like:

post-1373-0-35786500-1374756570_thumb.jpg

 

I think it is blower tear apart time tomorrow :)

  • Author

What have I done?

 

post-1373-0-75931100-1374833648_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-51052300-1374833684_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-66599900-1374833722_thumb.jpg

 

I am going into work tomorrow to do a few things to it all and I will do a 2nd cut on the valves as I am going 2 angle.

  • Author

Did the second cut on my valves today as I will be running 2 angle. Pic shows difference of 1 and 2 cut on the intake side, other pic is exhaust.

 

post-1373-0-05325100-1374902178_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-91077700-1374902208_thumb.jpg

 

 

Edited by Trev

Check out aqua blasting, it's not a polished, but it gives a bright finish on aluminium and seals the surface so it's easy to

look after and keep clean. Just a thought

  • Author

Cheers for the info but it is aqua blasted. We have an air over wet bead blaster but the item still has to be coated or it will be pourous.

  • Author

I forgot to get a final pic of the intake 2nd cut so I remembered today.

 

post-1373-0-48422300-1375092918_thumb.jpg

 

Also got onto the alternator and blower brackets.

 

Before blasting and painting:

 

post-1373-0-56258400-1375093048_thumb.jpg

 

Alternator bracket idler had some wear in it:

 

post-1373-0-40343600-1375093115_thumb.jpg

 

So I put it in the lathe:

 

post-1373-0-13380400-1375093172_thumb.jpg

 

And machined it down:

 

post-1373-0-33021400-1375093339_thumb.jpg

 

And the finished result:

 

post-1373-0-63143800-1375093483_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.