Steerfast Rally Ke30 2 Door

supra2

Members dont see this ad

Do you mind if I ask where you get the matting/resin/catalyst/release agent? I've wanted to try to make fibreglass panels for a while now but I haven't found anywhere that sells the materials.

Edited by rian

Use to work for Sedl's. Just be careful with the fibreglass mattting, i had to cut the lengths on the floor, myself and one other guy, we were the only ones that'd clean the floor first the other guys would just roll it out regardless what crap was on the floor at the time.

Try Brauer's Marine on Markelee Street. Near the corner of McDougall and Hursley. From memory a mate found they were cheaper on the resin and hardener

Cheers Rob. I buy a whole roll of glass mat still in the box and resin in 20lt drums so they do me a good deal on price.

There is something fundamentally wrong about cutting a hole into a freshly painted roof panel.

It has to be there, but your head says "don't do it".

post-17707-0-65598100-1388567838_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-44881100-1388567847_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-82320600-1388567866_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-33818100-1388567877_thumb.jpg

Craig i must say i do enjoy reading your thread :) it is always full of great photos and information which will have to make this little rolla a BIG contender for COTY 2014 :yes: ! keep the great work up and really looking forward to seeing this build finished :2thumbs: .

Cheers:- Stuart ( Thomas dad ) :wave: