February 26, 201412 yr Author comment_678426 Cheers Chris. PLR said sometime this week. Ill ring you as soon as I hear. Thanks again for the offer to pick the stuff up. I dropped the parts off before chrismas, so they must be doing an extra good job.LOL Report
March 1, 201412 yr Author comment_678597 Got the engine block back today. Still waiting on crank and rods. Report
March 5, 201412 yr comment_678894 WOW. This is truly amazing. All I can say is that I used to think I knew a thing or two about stuff, now I realise just how little I know. You have blown my mind. Great work. Report
March 7, 201412 yr Author comment_678987 Thanks Breto. Got the pump mount welded into the bottom of the tank. Now in the process of resealing the inside against rust. Report
March 9, 201412 yr Author comment_679102 Top tank fitting is done. Almost ready to fit the tank. Report
March 10, 201412 yr Author comment_679168 First bumper out of the mold. Weight= 750grams. Will be close to 1kg with some mounts. Report
March 14, 201412 yr comment_679403 So Craig, is this thing meant to be a rally inspired show car? Haha Looking good as always!! Report
March 14, 201412 yr Author comment_679444 Thanks Stuart, It will get very dirty very quick when it starts its first stage. If anyone needs a Corolla fuel cap, pm me as ive replaced the 2 ton Toyota item with a light weight after market cap. Report
March 15, 201412 yr Author comment_679510 Fuel lines and adjustable fuel pressure regulator fitted. Report
March 25, 201412 yr Author comment_680071 Not much to photograph at the moment. Iam building the motor and fitting the new wiring harness. The demist fan is fitted. The bracket will also surport the new ecu when it arrives. Report
March 26, 201412 yr comment_680087 Idle speed's a bit high, probably want to wind that back a bit ;) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now