Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steerfast Rally Ke30 2 Door

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks For the feed back.

They will be functional Matt.

Ill stare at them a bit more today.

  • Replies 675
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Dash Stickers done.   Iam just in hurry up mode Rob. The end of this build is so close.

  • My last project which is under the blue car cover was a TA64 Group B Celica Replica. Ill be competing in that car along side Tony and Chris Scott in this years Australian 2WD Rally Master Series and

  • Iam amazed at the new aftermarket parts you can get for these old Corollas. The new guards and bonnet turned up today, as well as the Tilton pedal box. Iam building the car to run in AMSAG and the 2

Posted Images

Hi Craig I'm liking the wide and back look.

 

It wouldnt fog your screen ,would it ?(cold screen lots of heat coming from the vents )

 

Great work as all ways rob

Listen to Therese, she knows more about styling than you. :yes:

  • Author

Listen to all the jokers. Vent placement is very serious. Much more important than horse power or getting around corners without hitting trees. ;)

  • Author

Cheers Rob.

The Celica had similar vents and on occasion you could see heat vapour and sometimes oil mist from the catch can drifting out through the vents.

We never had any problems with it fogging the screen.

yeah but when is it going to get hot!!hurry up already :wootjump:

  • Author

OUCH, Hope its not to major to repair.

What tyres are you using?

New guard, bent bonnet, smashed headlight surround, crushed engine bay shirting and kinked chassis. A mate gave me the rally tires, not sure what they are but their old

  • Author

Bugger. Once it bends chassis rails its a bit harder to get straight again.

I know some panel beaters wont touch a rally car if its been seam welded.

 

I think I spent a rally season repairing panel damage after each event because I tried to save money on cheap and 2nd hand tyres.

The money saved really didnt justify the extra work fixing dents.

 

Bonnet is ready for paint.

post-17707-0-71675600-1398133084_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-34967200-1398133111_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-95373400-1398133134_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-26393700-1398133158_thumb.jpg

Looking good Craig ! But I think we all now just expect this high quality work from you and you don't let us down I come home from work ready to give you a free BUMP and get your thread back up top where it belongs but you beet me . Anyway keep the great work up and keep them updates coming .

 

 

Cheers:- Stuart

In a way the seam welding May have helped, gave it extra strength but I don't wanna do it again all fixed now anyway haha, can't wait to see your 30 done, I'll have to get back into mine soon

post-12610-0-98144700-1398161162_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-76833600-1398161195_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-58584100-1398161257_thumb.jpg

hmm... vents... I was thinking of a badly fitting bonnet that sits high at the rear..

 

Years ago when I had a fibreglass bonnet the rear corners were only a single skin and the reinforcing cut diagonally short across the corner. That left very flexible corners that looked fine when parked but lifted up to let air out when going fast...

 

I should get Steve to come and work with you for a week or two to learn real welding! The tech course was fine if you weld clean steel on a bench while standing up.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.