NathanKEnut

Need help wiring sr20det Into ke55 corolla

Hi all, i am up to the point were i want to start wiring my Sr20 engine harness to my ke55 body loom, for those of you who have done it or know whats required able to fill me in with what wires i need to connect to get the motor running, also have an external fuel pump which needs to be connected too, thanks and hope to here from someone soonGOPR8173.thumb.JPG.6ce6ce95459078deb9fbc576d0d5c87e.JPG 

Edited by NathanKEnut

Members dont see this ad

Have you got wiring diagrams for both cars??

I haven't done an SR20, but like quite a few people on here I've done my own 4AGE, and the basics are all the same.

Are you planning on using a COR relay box from a Nissan, or making something up from scatch??

You should have all these plugs, and life will be easier if you also have the plugs that go into these.  So the chassis loom with wires cut off 100mm long. I used stacks of junction strips which was simple to do and I planned to replace them with neater wiring.. sometime.

Then you'll need a full engine wiring diagram and ECU pinout to find out which plug goes where and does what.

You will end up using relays to run fuel pumps, electric fans, & powering ECU stuff. I ook a COR relay box out of a random Diahatsu & used that for circuit opening relay, fuel pumps, engine fan & whatever.

SR20 plug layout.jpg

SR20 plug layout B.jpg

DG COR for 4AGE.jpg

DD Daihatsu fusebox.jpg