March 21, 200719 yr comment_169236 Seens a yellow rolla out side of Pro Gas at the gabba.... who owns? Report
March 21, 200719 yr comment_169298 Was it a KE70? If so it's mine, Its in for a tune.. Yesur it was yours from looking at your Sig :D Report
March 25, 200719 yr comment_169783 HI spotted this afternoon..early..sunday 25th march on bruce hwy/gateway fly over,brackenridge. heading south a bright yellow ke 36 wagon (well i think its that model). looked pretty neat..very nice looking wagon, i was coming back in my toyota 4 runner 4x4 from the ormiston swap meet. cheers teza40 Report
March 25, 200719 yr comment_169877 just spotted a ke55 driving south bound on the hornibrook bridge tonight, its a dark colour, lowered, couldnt see too well being night time and all, looked tidy! :D Yup, you spotted me...... i was heading home after dropping off a computer to a mates place. you shoulda given me a wave. :fuzz: Report
March 26, 200719 yr comment_169957 Could the region manager for Qld please pm me about stickers(rollaclub) size and price? Stickers currently not available. ETA unknown. Report
March 30, 200719 yr comment_170556 Spotted a Green old KE Corolla in Redcliffe today past the industrial area with guages and shit on the dash, had a rollaclub sticker on the back.. I was in my olds daewoo and not my hachi :wink: Report
April 3, 200719 yr comment_171043 Now that i've seen a KE20 in person i see another driving past my house this morning. It was a faded red KE20. I couldn't see if it was a young person or someone old behind the wheel :D Report
April 10, 200719 yr comment_171768 Spotted a very glossy white ke70 - early front, sounded very twinky. Spotted at Crestmead the other day, Prime suspect Teddy. Report
April 10, 200719 yr comment_171823 May have been mine, its pretty dirty atm. Crestmead.. mmm ive been getting around latelly tho. I'm usualy either driving sedately or full throtal. If its the second option, you would know for sure if it was me or not haha :) Report
April 10, 200719 yr comment_171830 Four door KE20 out side City Automotive. Apparently imported from Fiji. One family ownership and not getting rid of it soon..... :) Report
April 10, 200719 yr comment_171836 Four door KE20 out side City Automotive. Apparently imported from Fiji. One family ownership and not getting rid of it soon..... :) that is one model you don't see every day!!!!!!!! Report
April 10, 200719 yr comment_171856 Second one I've seen in 16 years......... I have a picture, and as soon as I work out some of the technology, I'll post it up. Edited April 10, 200719 yr by Redwarf Report
April 14, 200719 yr comment_172508 spotted a white ke70 today in beenliegh, it was lowered and had 3-5 people in it, didn't get that close of a look they waved so i waved back :kiwi: i was in the 55. Report
April 16, 200719 yr comment_172823 Second one I've seen in 16 years......... I have a picture, and as soon as I work out some of the technology, I'll post it up. Found a vid of a KE20 4 door, Sounds hot: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now