October 23, 201312 yr comment_669974 www. rollaclub sticker on white van with ladders and conduit pipes (electrician??) northbound on Sunshine motorway, took Mooloolaba Rd exit about 10.00am today Are you an electrician ?? … if so, need some stuff done. cheers Edited October 23, 201312 yr by frosty Report
October 31, 201312 yr comment_670637 Spotted a ke55 sedan northbound on the highway, lowered, took the Buchannan's rd exit, tyres on the roof. Report
November 1, 201312 yr comment_670725 An LFA just passed my house: it was going about 20km/h but sounded like madness doing it. Report
November 8, 201312 yr comment_671284 A member on here maybe still owns it, it was up for sale a while ago. Report
November 8, 201312 yr comment_671285 A chick used to own it, she was a member for sale purposes only I think. I would give various body parts to own this. Report
November 13, 201312 yr comment_671728 Last i heard it was smashed in the front & Joel (pmp16) supplied the parts to keep it alive....... Yeah Reed i agree with you totally...as cool as a Datto but much better because Corolla Report
November 24, 201312 yr comment_672428 Lime green KE10 with the number plates KE1968 at The Glen, Victoria. Looked fantastic with a very neat interior. Makin' me want one. It had an old www.rollaclub.com sticker in pink(?) across the back. Report
November 24, 201312 yr comment_672430 That reminds me. I saw a super bright green slant front KE70 heading south through Caboolture a week or so ago. Hard to miss. Report
December 3, 201312 yr comment_673012 I took a quick drive up to mt gravat mountain last night about 9pm, i think there were 4 ke70s up there, one of them had a hang ring..... Report
December 4, 201312 yr comment_673017 I took a quick drive up to mt gravat mountain last night about 9pm, i think there were 4 ke70s up there, one of them had a hang ring..... Must be the ke70s queensland clan Report
December 10, 201312 yr comment_673395 Lime green KE10 with the number plates KE1968 at The Glen, Victoria. Looked fantastic with a very neat interior. Makin' me want one. It had an old www.rollaclub.com sticker in pink(?) across the back. Car was nick named "kermit" after the frog if its hte one I'm thinking of green went under a full resto for the guys daughter... He makes guitar for a living his hand skills are killer and the car shows this quallity when looking closely. Report
December 10, 201312 yr comment_673410 Car was nick named "kermit" after the frog if its hte one I'm thinking of green went under a full resto for the guys daughter... He makes guitar for a living his hand skills are killer and the car shows this quallity when looking closely. I looked super close the that car park like an absolute creep... I definitely couldn't fault the thing. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now