Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My White Ke 11

Featured Replies

 

 

 

Yep 6 years and 2 different induction setups completed and a third on the way. :)

Once I get my cyl head and ports sorted(which happens to be the most expensive bit of the build) stuff will happen fast. Well not super fast but quick enough. If it takes 5-6 months from when I start fabricating manifolds to final tune with the 5k I'll be happy. I'll most likely be turboing the 4k first.

The 5K block will be getting a little more prep than I gave the 4AGTE. A split bore would seriously piss me off!!

 

Should be absolutely mental man. Keen!!

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 372
  • Views 295.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

Played around with the 11 on the weekend.

It's alive again!!! The 4k I got of Woz and Josh, seems pretty good(thanks again guys sorry I couldn't get to CC&D with it). Still have to fit throttle cable and check timing and it's driving!!!

That and it needs a wash big time!!!!!!

Woot woot.

  • Author

Woot woot.

 

Thanks heaps again for those engine mounts too!! Even though it's a stock 4k, the thing barely moves. :)

All i need is a throttle cable, tidy up the wiring and check the timing and it's ready to drive. I probably, won't get around to that till the weekend. My back has made that decision for me.

  • Author

Cable for the 7ke t/b? Mine came from a v6 pajero from memory.

Nah she's waaayyy too long and has the wrong end.

I've got one but after 10hrs leaning in the engine bay my back isn't too happy with me. So I'll get it in tomoz.

 

Is an 11 cable similar to a 2x cable? Need one for the KE25..

7K-E TB needs a long as one. Comes in from the front.

Played around with the 11 on the weekend.

It's alive again!!! The 4k I got of Woz and Josh, seems pretty good(thanks again guys sorry I couldn't get to CC&D with it). Still have to fit throttle cable and check timing and it's driving!!!

That and it needs a wash big time!!!!!!

 

Go the Lowering Block! :D

 

Would've loved to see the KE11 at CC&D, but the Green Datto is awesome enough. :)

 

Josh :cool:

7K-E TB needs a long as one. Comes in from the front.

 

The pajero one I'm talking about had to come around the back of a top mount cooler, so they're pretty long. I had enough to come around the back of the motor, in under the fuel rail and loop around to the tb.

It even bolted straight up to the 55 firewall, dare say 70 would be the same!

  • Author

My back came good yesterday!! So I fitted the ke-10 throttle cable I got off the Nobbler. Now it won't start!! Timing is way out, so I'll rectify that tonight hopefully.

Now it won't start!!

 

Godfrey's angry at your for selling his supercharger!! Haha

  • Author

Godfrey's angry at your for selling his supercharger!! Haha

 

Can't be too upset, I bought him a HKS turbo!

 

Also I've just sent my entry form in for the Rob Roy "come and try" hillclimb day on September 30th. Should be good.

Edited by kickn5k

The pajero one I'm talking about had to come around the back of a top mount cooler, so they're pretty long. I had enough to come around the back of the motor, in under the fuel rail and loop around to the tb.

It even bolted straight up to the 55 firewall, dare say 70 would be the same!

 

I'll probably need something like what Stu's got now, when I find out what he got.

 

It's going into a KE25 engine bay, don't want excess amounts of cable around the place.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.