Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowler

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bowler

  1. Howdy folks... Well, it's been a while since I posted last, but this should make up for it... Presenting, my new acquisition... (the one on the right) Story: My Mate noticed this by the side of the road in Eltham a couple of days ago. Went up to have a look, had a drive, made the bloke an offer, and presto...I am now a RWD convert.... The good: 5k, 5 speed No bog All exterior fixtures complete minus 1 ke55 headlight bucket... The bad: Brakes...well...there's almost nothing... Rust - 3 areas of interest: a 5c spot on the drivers door, a small bit on the drivers door sill, and a little along the back of the tailgate seal - but nothing major, and easily fixable. There's also a little bit of surface rust, and water getting in the back, that will need investigating. Paint - bit of a bodgy job, but it'll do the job for the time being... Dents - ther's a couple of really small minor dings to be fixed in the front and rear corners. But good apart from that... Yes, its not perfect, but for 900, I am really quite happy... The plans... (Note to self, insert plans here) Heh, nah. I don't intend doing much. It'll be designed for camping/recreation...aka, little sound system, bed, fridge, A/C, Cruise control, power windows...and I'll see what else I can manage, heh. on the show front, I suppose at some point a respray. Also, I might lower it a little, just to make it handle a little safer. apart from that, nothing...but am open to ideas...
  2. I'll be there...heh, I though i already told you
  3. BRUM! lol. No, I have no idea as of yet.
  4. Bowler replied to Clown's topic in VIC / Melbourne
    Yeh, i know matt...good bloke...needs to get his car on the road, pronto...
  5. hahah...must resist temptation to start topic labelled "KE92 Conversion, is it possible?" lol...
  6. OK, so I haven't done anything recently, however the engine (just passing 363K), is starting to feel tired. I believe the rings on No. 3 are on their way out, due to high fuel consumption, low compression (especially when cold), and higher oil consumption. so now the big question, what next? Ruddy Money is going to help fund a 4ag conversion, but I'm undecided as to what. Has anyone fitted a redline manifold to a FWD AE series? Are there carbs out there that can run the existing emissions gear? as soon as I take any of the emissions gear off, the car will become un-roadworthy, and amongst other things, uninsurable. But for ease of conversion, would be the cheapest option in terms of labour. That's right, unfortunately due to may commitments (namely work, uni), I won't be able to do this myself as first planned. The second option is of course the 20V. I can keep the existing cooling system, and it'd be "relatively" simple to plug in the loom. I'm considering sourcing just the engine, gearbox, loom and computer, to save on stuffing around (and again labour) of a halfcut, so my question about this is, will i need any of the power steering reservoirs from the 20v, charcoal canisters, etc? or just the engine/loom/computer/gb/fueltank? Another thing which I've heard mentioned a few times is the hard lines from the fuel tank. Do I need to run anymore than what I already have? Or will the existing return from the charcoal canister be sufficient? Anyway, I think thats about it for the moment Cheers Andrew
  7. well played (after posting i thought it was a crap one)
  8. east of volvo...
  9. 1999 model...eastern states...
  10. Nope...further west...
  11. 1967 Lamborghini Marzal
  12. Lada Samara Sedan...errr...early 90's?
  13. Fiat, Skoda, Lada?
  14. 1929 Graham-Paige 612 sedan?
  15. I'll pay that...1936 Panhard Dynamic X76
  16. Guess again Chris...
  17. nope...but is old
  18. it is french, it isn't citroen
  19. another pic
  20. 1938 Bugatti Type 57C Atalante Coupe

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.