Everything posted by ROLLN'03
-
Ae92 - Oil Leak!?!
Yeah, I thought as much.......... I think i read that all you have to do is change an O ring on the distributor????
-
Ae71 + Sr20 5 Spd Daily Driver
PICCYS!
-
The Modern Road Car Version Of An Aussie Racer
WoW! They are amazing photos......... LOVE IT! :y:
-
Vp Commodore Stereo
You shouldnt have any troubles whatsoever......... Unless there is a massive problem....! All the ones i have seen are simple swaps. :y:
-
Ae92 - Oil Leak!?!
I hate it when this happens............ After going for a drive in the ae92 this weekend, i noticed after moving it from sitting for a while there was a little spot of oil......... I lifted the bonnet to reveal that oil has started to come from around the distrubutor, and run down all over the other stuff. Its not drastic, but my girlfriend is freakin about it! I have heard this problem being talked about before, but i can't remember the outcome..... Any help would be great...... THANKS * Give me an Old Skool corolla anyday! :y:
-
Holden Nova
How come the engine (girlfriends) is labelled as a 4afe??? Would it have been changed from the injectors to a carb??? :D
-
Holden Nova
Carb fed.....? My girl has a 90' corolla. They are great cars, feel really new compared to the old rolla! Fuel economy is excellent in them. Ours is a carb feed one, they have incredibly good performance for what they are. They can mow down later model injected 4afe's easily.... But thats really not the point. They are a nice runabout though, and you can pick up some pretty cool stuff to put on 'em too - rims, kits and the like..... Wow, $325.00! They want that much for ke70 5spds up here!
-
Old Skool!
*EDIT* there is one (1) Corolla, you just have to look hard enough! :D
-
Mmm, Crown
After the 1JZ conversion, and the nice little FRIDGE filled with alcohol! :D
-
Ke70 Engine Conversions
AH......... Its so great to DREAM! :D
-
Project Sigma
What about the SUPRA, CHASER or even the SOARER!??? :D
-
Autosalon Adelaide 05
Great to hear about the awards! Crap As about the mirrors...... PICCYS!!!! :)
-
Lpg Turbo 5k
Not to sure, maybe just cruzin down for a quick trip soon..... I'm installing my new 5k in a week, so ill be held up for a little while.... View - Rolln03 is coming to Brissy post in a few weeks.! :jamie:
-
Lpg Turbo 5k
So you still after that turbo for your project beerman??? :jamie:
-
Raceflo Drift Pig
Nice piece of work there......... Pity its a drift beast, and not a streeter..... :jamie:
-
Ke20 Temperature Gauge
Interesting thing youve got here.......
-
The "flame"
Nice car man..... What year model is it???? Nice work...... :jamie:
-
5k Into Ke20?
I know it is an irrelevant question, but i think you misunderstood the question..... Upgraded Version: Is the tailshaft that comes standard in the ke30 corollas, the exact same as the tailshaft that comes out of the toyota liteace van carrying the 5k engine???? Just wondering.........! :jamie:
-
All Toyota Day Trophy
YEAH! I havent got mine either............. Oh, hang-on, I didnt pay for one, and thats right, i wasnt even there.... :jamie:
-
Mikes 1990 Seca Sx
ME TWO MACCA! WE THINK ALIKE! :y:
-
Do You Really Wanna Get Married?
FAR OUT! :y: How much were these again.... I want some!........... hehe =)
-
Tiking Sound
Nice one Mickey - How come i didnt think of that!!!??? :y:
-
32/36 Dgv Weber - Rebuild
yeah the guys at autobarn were great..... And i think it helps that my brother is a platnium member there.......
-
Brand New 5k Engine
I priced the parts at autObarn.... The 9mm 5k lite-ace van leads only set me back $17.00 for the set! I also, got a set of points, a distributor cap, condenser, leads, and a new coil.
-
32/36 Dgv Weber - Rebuild
OK. I went to autObarn and priced a DGV 32/36 Weber carb rebuild kit and they are $45.00 BRAND NEW! I was pretty happy with that....... I have decided againest rebuilding the Weber and have thought up another evil plan....... :y: