Everything posted by doityourself
-
Whats The Fastest Car You Have Owned?
Whats a fast car?? (hehehehehehehe)
-
Raven's Ke36 Panel Van
what you need are these Sorry about the shadows but they are 13x7 inch
-
7k Or 5k Into Ke30
Here in SA you can buy an import 7K motor from Oriental Commercial and 4WD's. They sell from $750, and average 40,000Kms
-
What Roads Do You Normally Cruise
Well i like Windy point to clarendon
-
Final Farewell, Last Day Online 31/05/06
Hey all. Well after sometime, my parents are moving out of the house, they are off to Sydney. I on the other hand am remaining in the house here in Adelaide. When they leave they are cancelling there internet connection. I am not interested in renewing a connection in my name, so my last day online is Wednesday 31st of March 2006. I would like to thank you all for allowing me to participate in this forum. Thank you all for your advice, it has helped. I would like to wish you all the best. Please keep safe, and God bless you all. If anyone would like to visit my address is 18 Vintage Avenue, Hackham, South Australia. My phone numbers are (08) 8382 3253 or 0431 321 783. Yours sincerely Dale Jeffree
-
Bodys Kits For Ke 55 Rolla??
Hey ROLLN'03 how legal is that front end on your KE36??
-
Wow, Awesome Engine Conversion.
toymods closed their .org.au site and have reopened as toymods.net
-
Which Engines Will Fit In A Ke70?
Not all 7K are injected, there is one in a commercial wrecker in SA that is carby, for memory they wanted about $750. Its a low Km motor with 12 month waranty. I think place is called Oriental Commerical Dismantlers. But the 7K is wider though so you may have to mod the engine mounts, may be trim a few mm from each mount and reweld, or you could do a few tests first. Would love to hear how these things go in. Just think 150Nm of torque (Drool drips on keyboard)
-
4k-c Turbo?
I gotta give this a go. Time to get money, then rolla, then turbo, then the ability to put it all together