Ke2x Members Page

irokin

Members dont see this ad

Heres a few pics of my 1974 KE25 SL Corolla Coupe and my 1973 KE20 Sedan... Both are unrestored original cars in New Zealand

KE25 is a JDM version (Japan New)

KE20 is NZ new

OHYEH.jpg

Pics of the KE25...

IMG_2778.jpg

IMG_2761.jpg

IMG_2767.jpg

IMG_2770.jpg

IMG_2771.jpg

IMG_2774.jpg

IMG_2749.jpg

Pics of my KE20

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

Moving over to Perth, WA in a couple of weeks, so will be on the hunt for a tidy KE-corolla if any one has one forsale!?

Heres a few pics of my 1974 KE25 SL Corolla Coupe and my 1973 KE20 Sedan... Both are unrestored original cars in New Zealand

KE25 is a JDM version (Japan New)

KE20 is NZ new

Moving over to Perth, WA in a couple of weeks, so will be on the hunt for a tidy KE-corolla if any one has one forsale!?

Bring these over with you. They are Neat!!! Either that or store them in bubble wrap

Bring these over with you. They are Neat!!! Either that or store them in bubble wrap

They have been in storage for sometime, never use them... bit of a shame really but got to save the remaining few left in original form on NZ roads.

Everytime there out, someone will ask if i want to sell... straight answer NO!!!

What are you doing with them while your over in WA? Keeping them in storage in NZ?

They will still be in storage over here in NZ, i havnt driven ither of them in months...

Those are beautiful! thumbs_up_trans.gif

How come the KE20 has no driver's-side side mirror?

Thanks mate! The KE20 has never had a mirror from day it rolled off the production line :sob:

I want that 4 door KE20.

That is the sexiest darn thing ever. dancing.gif

where could I find some of those chrome number plate surrounds?

Cheers, Ben.

Thanks mate, yeh shes a real gem! 50,000miles since new!!!

The TOYOTA number plate surrounds where a factory extra avalible threw the 70's - 80's here in NZ, unsure if they are a global extra.

There quite hard to find also... if i manage to get my hands on a spare set ill let you know... I'm looking for a set for my KE35 also

They will still be in storage over here in NZ, i havnt driven ither of them in months...

Thanks mate! The KE20 has never had a mirror from day it rolled off the production line :sob:

Thanks mate, yeh shes a real gem! 50,000miles since new!!!

The TOYOTA number plate surrounds where a factory extra avalible threw the 70's - 80's here in NZ, unsure if they are a global extra.

There quite hard to find also... if i manage to get my hands on a spare set ill let you know... I'm looking for a set for my KE35 also

Yeah mate, if you find another good cond set I'll be keen!

Far out mate 50,000 original miles is incredible, she looks every bit that too.

Theres a KE20 just sitting in this dudes driveway around the corner, hasn't been driven since his mother had an accident in it. It has them and I offered him some cash for them, but he declined and has no taken them off since gah.

Cheers, Ben.

my ke20 (75000 kms) had the chrome number plate surrounds, although they were in poor condition so i chucked em out. So i guess they were available in AUS.